They fixed the necks on the qbee characters:o

Comments

• W-WHAT?!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    a month ago, when they added the dances, qbees were given necks
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It was before dances.. we quietly swapped the old and new qbee models. Nobody noticed.. which for us was good because the whole goal was to put new models in place that we could work with going forward without dramatically changing the look that players were used to.

It was before dances.. we quietly swapped the old and new qbee models. Nobody noticed.. which for us was good because the whole goal was to put new models in place that we could work with going forward without dramatically changing the look that players were used to.

Stealth mode successful
  • It was before dances.. we quietly swapped the old and new qbee models. Nobody noticed.. which for us was good because the whole goal was to put new models in place that we could work with going forward without dramatically changing the look that players were used to.

Stealth mode successful
    It was kind of obvious tbh
    Azsimuth said:

Stealth mode successful
    But nobody noticed until the dances were released. So how obvious was it?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Azsimuth said:

Stealth mode successful
    But nobody noticed until the dances were released. So how obvious was it?
    I for sure noticed. After looking at the neck less qbee for 5+ years, I saw it the moment I logged into the game after that change.
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    what about adding some bones next XD
    jk.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Alr know it , last time for some reason(before dances added) I low down the camera to check something and suddenly saw there is something at between head and torso then saw it was a neck
  • ko2ko2 Member
    edited July 2020
    j
  • ko2ko2 Member
    edited July 2020
    f
  • ko2ko2 Member
    xtest
  • ko2ko2 Member

• ko2ko2 Member
    edited July 2020
    ;