Hello, Goodbye! (Giveaway)

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited July 2020 in Player Events & Creations
Hello once again fellow Cubic Castle players,

For those who do not know me, I used to play actively over a year ago. I quit for my own personal reasons. When I quit the game, I gave away nearly all of my possessions- expect for a few things, which I will now be slowly giving away :)

I will literally be giving away everything I own- so I have super rares for some lucky people, decos and countless buildable objects for those who wish to build :) I have cubits to give away too! Also, once I am done giving away my items, I will list every realm I've ever own here with them all being put onto anyone can build (Expect for a few cause i have 3 small events planned for whenever I next get bored)

As I do not use the Forums very often as I am busy in real life, I'll be doing everything on Discord! You'll have to join my server, I'll be deleting it after this isn't an excuse to fill a server I don't use discord either- Just using it for this. https://discord.gg/z3Qac3h

If you have any questions feel free to DM on Discord, or here but I'll be slower replying here.

Please also make sure, if you win, you have a donation table available as I'll be dropping off all prizes late at night when I'm free

As always, good luck to everyone!

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    How r u going to do the giveaway? Or is it raffle? Btw it's sad to see u leave the game but I respect your choice, hope after u quit the game we can still able to see you some times.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    He is doing the giveaways on the Discord server with a bot, so it's a raffle.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

He is doing the giveaways on the Discord server with a bot, so it's a raffle.

Thanks for the info
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    You will still me sometimes, I come onto discord sometimes to say hello :) I just won't use Forums or CC
  • Hey when are all the results revealed?
  • Cause I saw the other wons but slime and pants and the others
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Cause I saw the other wons but slime and pants and the others

Please don't mulitpost. If you want to say something else and you just posted, use the edit feature. If you are on the Discord server you will see that there are multiple giveaways that he is doing with a bot and doing events. You should ask questions there on the server.

Quoted from original post:
    "As I do not use the Forums very often as I am busy in real life, I'll be doing everything on Discord! You'll have to join my server, I'll be deleting it after this isn't an excuse to fill a server I don't use discord either- Just using it for this."
  • Alv'Alv' Member

You will still me sometimes, I come onto discord sometimes to say hello :) I just won't use Forums or CC

No problem ^^
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    As Whim rightly said, I very rarely use the Forums. Everything you wanna know is on Discord or message me on Discord :)