CC Pay To Win, Your opinion?

aight so CC P2W, a argument that’s been raging on for years. Let me start of with my opinion, and ye pls comment ur opinion would love to hear it

I think CC is a P2W. There’s no doubt a noob will have it harder then a guy who bought 500K. Who’s gonna win? The person who bought 500K, or the noob? You start off with LEGIT nothing, and a small realm. You only find out about mines via a side mission which some noobs might have missed. When you do find out about it, you need to grind for a few hours for like 100c, buy a cheap hat, sell it and wait for like 5 hours to gain back a 10c profit, repeat until wealthy. It’s obvious that it’s a P2W in a game with a economy hard to move up in selling big stacks of money. “bUt FiGhT, tHe GaMe Is AbOuT sOcAlIsInG aNd BuIlDiNg” listen ok? Who’s gonna win first the race to get a big realm with the blocks required to build whatever it is? Person who got 500K or the noob with a super small starter realm ? Building still has a sort of P2W system to it. To buy a decently sized realm to build in, it takes a lot of c and possibly up to 4 months of grind or more just for the realm and by the most likely you will be too addicted to the economy to stop and waste all your C to build something no person will ever donate to. I made a large pretty nice PVP map, I got a few wows but not more then 100c donated. Yea oh well it just took a few months of my life to make. That’s not even considering the price of your build anyway. Someone richer who paid for the C will get everything faster. And each single c you have is more likely to have come from being purchased then from it dropping. Overall, I think CC has a P2W element. If you pay, you get the best stuff

Comments

• NyemotNyemot Member
    edited July 2020
    There is a big difference between Pay to Win and Pay to Progress game.
    In Pay to Win games people who pay have an or some advantage that free player can't have or compensate with hard work and skill.
    for example if you were to play MOBA games, pay to win game will give you extra damage/speed just for money.

Of course in any game anyone who pay have advantage, but in Pay to Progress game free players (including me) can catch up with the disadvantage with hard work and skill. for an instance i have a shop called Town Market it started as small shop in my first realm but now it's bigger and contains lots of item.

your argument seems like a lazy kid who want something instantly. be creative and innovative.
    people who arent creative and innovative nor hard working deserve to be weeded out.

Edit : Life is always unfair and unexpected failures always emerge, it's up to you to try again or just complaint about how unfair life is.

"Life is not fair, get used to it" -Bill Gates
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm too lazy to read all of it but the title explains everything..

This game is a sandbox game, kinda like minecraft, so wearable, rares r not that important at all... if you don't understand the meaning of Pay To Win please don't simply say it, I even saw some newbie builds like a PRO or even better than some of us. If you don't like the game, quit.. I don't want to waste my saliva on this.

Edit : You alr created another discussion which is "Disappointed", r u trying to make as many as possible discussion u can to pay our attention and waste our times on here? Just enjoy the game, everything has a NEGATIVE POINT, I hope this is my first time and also the last time talk about this.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    No, the game is not pay to win if you are clever enough to beat the game. It's so easy if you just think about it logically. I am going to heavily expose some of our inside operations, but I think I have the opportunity to do that safely now.

When we lost everything 450 days ago we were forced to start from scratch. So since we had nothing (obviously), we never had that chance to make lucky profit off items raising over years.

We have made 10s and 10s of millions since then from essentially nothing. Me and my buddy (you all know him) made it back up to a couple million with ease by just mining, buying, and selling. It took no time, maybe a month or two at most, because we just played our cards correctly to make that first couple million. We didn't even really work that hard, we just played it smart. Mining things that sell good overpriced, and reinvesting into items that we knew would make a huge amount of cubits off of. We had some setbacks, like losing Poverty, but that was just how that point in time was going. Now making millions off nothing alone is proof its not pay to win. We made millions easily in just 2-3 months. But I might as well continue with how we preceded past that point in time...

After we got our first couple million, we ended up expanding our team. We combined our works with other players, and in doing so we made a ton of new friends while also getting closer with old friends from before 450 days ago. We realized that if we all helped each other from within, we would easily create the most powerful group there is in cc. Everyone believes that to be the best in CC they have to be a solo operation, but I don't think that is true. Our small group took over so much so fast because as a group we looked at every profitable part of cc that would be so easy to trump together, and took it over.

We opened a self sustaining shop. The shop makes millions and millions of PROFIT every month. We never even have to enter another shop to provide for our own shop, and we never have to mine a single block. Two realms alone makes the shops self sustainable cycle. I don't want to go into much detail for obvious reasons.

We also looked at all the items in the game, and figured out which ones we would be able to quietly target and then break after we already own them all. I will say only one example of this (but yes there is multiple), we bought 100+ pumpkin backpacks for dirt cheap through only vending machines and quiet trades. They weren't in the last years Halloween packs, so we knew they would be easy. We bought most of them for 3-10k. We spent less then a million on them and removed nearly every single one from the economy without anyone even realizing.. and then we started buying them freely for 50k and everyone came saying how we were idiots, little did they know we already owned all of them. We got sold only 20ish through over a week of hollas at 50k each. The first day they rose from 5k to 40k... and over the next week they rose more and more as nobody could find any to resell to us. Overall we spent 1.5-2mil on them.. and now they are 60k+... and we have 130-140 of them. That's 8,000,000 cubits at 60k each, so we made at least 6,000,000 cubits off them by just.... shopping in a very clever way. We played them so quietly that nobody saw it coming. Now they will forever sit in my storage as we continue to buy up the remainders to never be seen by the games economy again. We have done this with multiple other items, and people never realize as they slowly disappear.

All you have to do is make your easy first couple millions, and then reinvest those cubits over and over again to make yourself richer and richer.

Anyways, I am saying all of this to prove that the game is so easy to profit in if you work to grow and flourish in it. This is just my story, I could tell you how Zen & Pixel rose the the top from nothing. Maybe if you were to put some actual work in you would be able to achieve something in this game as well. But that obviously doesn't seem like your goal. So as Lucaaa once said, just go if you don't like it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Pay2Win refers to getting advantages in competitive gameplay. Insomuch as we have paid items they are either extra themed building materials or cosmetic items you wear, and they have no effect on competitive gameplay. While cubic as a sandbox has some competitive play (racing, parkour races, ball golf etc...) for the most part it's not a pvp centered game and nothing you can buy in the game helps you win those contests over free play. I suppose you could argue that perks can help, but while quest packs may help you level up quicker, you can still earn all the same perks for free. If we sold a wand that does double damage, or triple jump tokens then you could maybe argue there are pay to win elements, but we don't have anything like that.
  • If Cc is pay to win, what am i winning exactly?
  • maybe you win happiness?
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited July 2020
    Alvin! said:

This game is a sandbox game, kinda like minecraft, so wearable, rares r not that important at all... if you don't understand the meaning of Pay To Win please don't simply say it, I even saw some newbie builds like a PRO or even better than some of us. If you don't like the game, quit.. I don't want to waste my saliva on this.

Edit : You alr created another discussion which is "Disappointed", r u trying to make as many as possible discussion u can to pay our attention and waste our times on here? Just enjoy the game, everything has a NEGATIVE POINT, I hope this is my first time and also the last time talk about this.

uh read it and maybe you would see why i think building is also P2W. Also tf u saying about wasting saliva? you drool on your device while reading? thats disgusting ngl. The other discussion i made went over other points not just P2W. I wanted to see other players opinions on what they think about the game P2W aspect, now I have people like you screaming at me while drooling on their device.

Pay2Win refers to getting advantages in competitive gameplay. Insomuch as we have paid items they are either extra themed building materials or cosmetic items you wear, and they have no effect on competitive gameplay. While cubic as a sandbox has some competitive play (racing, parkour races, ball golf etc...) for the most part it's not a pvp centered game and nothing you can buy in the game helps you win those contests over free play. I suppose you could argue that perks can help, but while quest packs may help you level up quicker, you can still earn all the same perks for free. If we sold a wand that does double damage, or triple jump tokens then you could maybe argue there are pay to win elements, but we don't have anything like that.

I agree with part of it but if you look on the economy itself, buying wins you the top of the economy while losing completely the progress in it. I understand devs need to make money, but I feel like the push on it is a bit far.
    Nyemot said:

In Pay to Win games people who pay have an or some advantage that free player can't have or compensate with hard work and skill.
    for example if you were to play MOBA games, pay to win game will give you extra damage/speed just for money.

Of course in any game anyone who pay have advantage, but in Pay to Progress game free players (including me) can catch up with the disadvantage with hard work and skill. for an instance i have a shop called Town Market it started as small shop in my first realm but now it's bigger and contains lots of item.

your argument seems like a lazy kid who want something instantly. be creative and innovative.
    people who arent creative and innovative nor hard working deserve to be weeded out.

Edit : Life is always unfair and unexpected failures always emerge, it's up to you to try again or just complaint about how unfair life is.

You had a good argument but completely ruined by insults thrown around an using quotes to apply them. Everyone in CC starts the same, its not like real life so dont apply that quote here. The people who buy C have a bigger advantage.
    U said:

No, the game is not pay to win if you are clever enough to beat the game. It's so easy if you just think about it logically. I am going to heavily expose some of our inside operations, but I think I have the opportunity to do that safely now.

When we lost everything 450 days ago we were forced to start from scratch. So since we had nothing (obviously), we never had that chance to make lucky profit off items raising over years.

We have made 10s and 10s of millions since then from essentially nothing. Me and my buddy (you all know him) made it back up to a couple million with ease by just mining, buying, and selling. It took no time, maybe a month or two at most, because we just played our cards correctly to make that first couple million. We didn't even really work that hard, we just played it smart. Mining things that sell good overpriced, and reinvesting into items that we knew would make a huge amount of cubits off of. We had some setbacks, like losing Poverty, but that was just how that point in time was going. Now making millions off nothing alone is proof its not pay to win. We made millions easily in just 2-3 months. But I might as well continue with how we preceded past that point in time...

After we got our first couple million, we ended up expanding our team. We combined our works with other players, and in doing so we made a ton of new friends while also getting closer with old friends from before 450 days ago. We realized that if we all helped each other from within, we would easily create the most powerful group there is in cc. Everyone believes that to be the best in CC they have to be a solo operation, but I don't think that is true. Our small group took over so much so fast because as a group we looked at every profitable part of cc that would be so easy to trump together, and took it over.

We opened a self sustaining shop. The shop makes millions and millions of PROFIT every month. We never even have to enter another shop to provide for our own shop, and we never have to mine a single block. Two realms alone makes the shops self sustainable cycle. I don't want to go into much detail for obvious reasons.

We also looked at all the items in the game, and figured out which ones we would be able to quietly target and then break after we already own them all. I will say only one example of this (but yes there is multiple), we bought 100+ pumpkin backpacks for dirt cheap through only vending machines and quiet trades. They weren't in the last years Halloween packs, so we knew they would be easy. We bought most of them for 3-10k. We spent less then a million on them and removed nearly every single one from the economy without anyone even realizing.. and then we started buying them freely for 50k and everyone came saying how we were idiots, little did they know we already owned all of them. We got sold only 20ish through over a week of hollas at 50k each. The first day they rose from 5k to 40k... and over the next week they rose more and more as nobody could find any to resell to us. Overall we spent 1.5-2mil on them.. and now they are 60k+... and we have 130-140 of them. That's 8,000,000 cubits at 60k each, so we made at least 6,000,000 cubits off them by just.... shopping in a very clever way. We played them so quietly that nobody saw it coming. Now they will forever sit in my storage as we continue to buy up the remainders to never be seen by the games economy again. We have done this with multiple other items, and people never realize as they slowly disappear.

All you have to do is make your easy first couple millions, and then reinvest those cubits over and over again to make yourself richer and richer.

Anyways, I am saying all of this to prove that the game is so easy to profit in if you work to grow and flourish in it. This is just my story, I could tell you how Zen & Pixel rose the the top from nothing. Maybe if you were to put some actual work in you would be able to achieve something in this game as well. But that obviously doesn't seem like your goal. So as Lucaaa once said, just go if you don't like it.

You had another interesting argument just completely ruined by putting the lazy part at the end. Its like submitting a good essay to work and then ruining it by making a useless argument at the end. I was not lazy as a child at all, i joined serveral mining corporations to get C, sold several resources and sat hours attempting to sell stuff for a yeaar straight. I was a kid then, not everyone who plays CC is a adult, and as everyone friend had it back then, I didnt have anyway to communicate with like my 1 - 2 school friends (I was a introvert) other then having to go to school, tell them, and hope they do it in time. Also let me do some caalculations. You get 1C from like each 12 blocks and you said you made a couple million from mining, im gonna guess there were 4 of you. To make 1 million c from mining, you had to have mined 12 million blocks. If each block for say took 0.5 seconds to break, it would have taken 6 million seconds, now in total, it would have taken around 70 days to make 1 million. Now if you played around 16 hours a day, (I might have gotten this wrong) it would take 1120 days. Divided against 4 people, 280 days each. Also your entire argument is passing what i said, it took you around year to get this much, which a person who bought C is already at your place and will be getting richer.

If Cc is pay to win, what am i winning exactly?

Pretty much the ability to buy anything in the game, miss the grind, a large realm with several vends and gallery of expensive items, cars, all that.
    edited July 2020

Alvin! said:

uh read it and maybe you would see why i think building is also P2W. Also tf u saying about wasting saliva? you drool on your device while reading? thats disgusting ngl. The other discussion i made went over other points not just P2W. I wanted to see other players opinions on what they think about the game P2W aspect, now I have people like you screaming at me while drooling on their device.

I agree with part of it but if you look on the economy itself, buying wins you the top of the economy while losing completely the progress in it. I understand devs need to make money, but I feel like the push on it is a bit far.
    Nyemot said:

You had a good argument but completely ruined by insults thrown around an using quotes to apply them. Everyone in CC starts the same, its not like real life so dont apply that quote here. The people who buy C have a bigger advantage.
    U said:

You had another interesting argument just completely ruined by putting the lazy part at the end. Its like submitting a good essay to work and then ruining it by making a useless argument at the end. I was not lazy as a child at all, i joined serveral mining corporations to get C, sold several resources and sat hours attempting to sell stuff for a yeaar straight. I was a kid then, not everyone who plays CC is a adult, and as everyone friend had it back then, I didnt have anyway to communicate with like my 1 - 2 school friends (I was a introvert) other then having to go to school, tell them, and hope they do it in time. Also let me do some caalculations. You get 1C from like each 12 blocks and you said you made a couple million from mining, im gonna guess there were 4 of you. To make 1 million c from mining, you had to have mined 12 million blocks. If each block for say took 0.5 seconds to break, it would have taken 6 million seconds, now in total, it would have taken around 70 days to make 1 million. Now if you played around 16 hours a day, (I might have gotten this wrong) it would take 1120 days. Divided against 4 people, 280 days each. Also your entire argument is passing what i said, it took you around year to get this much, which a person who bought C is already at your place and will be getting richer.

No selling blocks is not how you make cubits off resources. It’s usually mining resources which you can then craft into things, and selling those crafted items at a high price. We really only had to do this for a couple weeks before we had enough cubits to just buy resources to then craft until the things to sell again.

As for the laziness part, I just said that with assumption that you never worked for cubits. If you say the game is pay to win, then it’s very contradicting to say you weren’t lazy and worked for cubits. I guess it all just depends how you work in cubic castles.

Although, I have thousands of hours on cc. Like 10,000+.. I got my computer roughly a year ago and I already have 2,000 hours on my steam account. I’ve been playing the games for six years and used to play it 3x more then I do now since I was young and had the time.
    edited July 2020
    U said:

No selling blocks is not how you make cubits off resources. It’s usually mining resources which you can then craft into things, and selling those crafted items at a high price. We really only had to do this for a couple weeks before we had enough cubits to just buy resources to then craft until the things to sell again.

As for the laziness part, I just said that with assumption that you never worked for cubits. If you say the game is pay to win, then it’s very contradicting to say you weren’t lazy and worked for cubits. I guess it all just depends how you work in cubic castles.

If it took you a few weeks to literally buy some resources, those weeks must have sucked, and thats my point, if you bought c, would you have went through those weeks JUST to buy some resources to sell all combined into a crafted item?? The person who buys C, is the person who will win if he profits off the c he made. The game IS p2w, wwhen i bought 200K cubits, I found it 10x easier to progress and profit of the 200K, but sadly i was a kid, got some of it scammed and binged the rest on random wearables. If you apply this logic to every game that theres always a way to win, you have games like mobile strike which will take you years to grind off, but spending money will make you win. You kind of proved my point, by saying it took you a few weeks to buy some resources.
    edited July 2020

“It took you around year to get this much, which a person who bought C is already at your place and will be getting richer.”

Zen is one of the richest people in the game, he has never spent a penny on the game. He has thousands of dollars in cubits, so nobody will ever just buy cubits and be at his place.

Pixel is one of the richest people in the game as well, and also has never spent a penny on the game. Same situation.

The amount of cubits we generated is equal to the cost of most people’s rent for 6 months or more. You can’t tell me people are dropping that kind of money to “pay to win” just to be ahead.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Like I said, I don't want to waste my saliva(time) on here, please do some research before replying me
    edited July 2020

U said:

If it took you a few weeks to literally buy some resources, those weeks must have sucked, and thats my point, if you bought c, would you have went through those weeks JUST to buy some resources to sell all combined into a crafted item?? The person who buys C, is the person who will win if he profits off the c he made. The game IS p2w, wwhen i bought 200K cubits, I found it 10x easier to progress and profit of the 200K, but sadly i was a kid, got some of it scammed and binged the rest on random wearables. If you apply this logic to every game that theres always a way to win, you have games like mobile strike which will take you years to grind off, but spending money will make you win. You kind of proved my point, by saying it took you a few weeks to buy some resources.

Yes it took us weeks at the start, but we are now richer then everyone in the game because we were patient and built ourselves up. We got ourselves to a point where we never have to even think about buying cubits because we will never have to. People will have to spend thousands to get to our point. So how is spending thousands paying to win when we don't have to? We will never have to buy cubits again yet this game is 'pay to win'.
  • Why is everything so expensive? Inflation. MMO games suffer from player printing money, so they need to come up with money sinks so the it isn't entirely worthless. Problem is, these money sinks aren't really worth investing in, and im talking about the cubit store. You can get anything much cheaper than in the cubit store, yet it's still really expensive. The pack's distribution can be atrocious sometimes. 5 hats, and 3 unique blocks. Just for an example. Not many people like to buy these, as they get very little value in return, unless the pack is limited. So people don't want to buy from the cubit shop, and continue to use regular trading, completely neglecting the mechanical use of the cubit store. I saw someone quit because they wasted their cubits on packs, and they feel they got useless stuff out of it. Why do i bring this up? Cubits are becoming less valuable every day, not all players choose to spend them. This increases the price of everything, and in turn, building, becomes more expensive. There is a reason i liked the quests. They were a challenge, gave something to do, and reward me for it. The quest pack was frustrating, but fun. Only wish there were more free quests. Most mmos give the player enough quests that will accompany them trough the leveling system, or a huge chunk of it. Here, it puts the player on about lvl 20. Google Play says this is an Adventure game. Not really. Since the quests are so limited, and the combat, and monsters neglected, there isn't much to get better at, you migth want to to do some adventure maps. If you ask me, people don't have enough tools to build realms worth completing. The switch pack was a step in the right direction, it added new mechanics to the game, not cosmetics. Sure it was behind an expensive paywall, but it was something. The conveyor belt was a disappointment to me. It has potential, if it could move items, imagine what sort of stuff could you make with it... Overall CC migth has been a fun game in the early days, but as more players joined, more cubits were printed out of thin air, and everything is becoming more expensive. I don't see CC as a sandbox game. Steam, and Google play don't reffer to CC as one. The tools are very limited. Look at garry's mod. The game has a solid price of ten euros, but it succeeds in begin a sandbox game. You have all the tools, for free, and the game is incredibly modifiable. You can make flying bathtubs, bed cars, dumpster cannons, and even make your own maps for it using Hammer. Cubic Castles is very limited in comparison. You have to make your own wheel, your own gravity gun, your own bed, bathtub and such. These aren't given to you, while in gmod, you just press 2 buttons. Cubic Castles fails as a sandbox game, but it could be a great rpg, with combat, and more quests.
    I’m just going to back out of this discussion now. I said what I had to say, if you don’t agree I’ll respect it.
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    edited July 2020
    This one is a sad kid, I was going to insult him for replying that game and real life don't correlate.
    But hey this is one a really sad kid blaming other people who bought cubits.
    So I am not going to insult him.

We all should spoil him before he get depressed.
    Alvin! said:

Like I said, I don't want to waste my saliva(time) on here, please do some research before replying me

Me too I'm outta here.
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    how can it be pay2win if there's no 'win'. being rich isn't a win because it doesn't make the game any more fun. it really depends what you mean by win
    edited July 2020
    U said:

“It took you around year to get this much, which a person who bought C is already at your place and will be getting richer.”

Zen is one of the richest people in the game, he has never spent a penny on the game. He has thousands of dollars in cubits, so nobody will ever just buy cubits and be at his place.

Pixel is one of the richest people in the game as well, and also has never spent a penny on the game. Same situation.

The amount of cubits we generated is equal to the cost of most people’s rent for 6 months or more. You can’t tell me people are dropping that kind of money to “pay to win” just to be ahead.

they still spent time getting that, if you got an actuaal adult who know what he is doing and made him spent 100 pounds for a 500k pack, im sure he would rise to the top pretty quickly. And yes some people are dropping that money to be ahead, primarily kids with parents.

Yes it took us weeks at the start, but we are now richer then everyone in the game because we were patient and built ourselves up. We got ourselves to a point where we never have to even think about buying cubits because we will never have to. People will have to spend thousands to get to our point. So how is spending thousands paying to win when we don't have to? We will never have to buy cubits again yet this game is 'pay to win'.

What do you mean thousands??? with 1 pack of 200k, you can buy several vending machines and have enough to start a self sustaining shop. You spent weeks getting to that point where someone or a kid with money to throw is already at that point.
    Nyemot said:

This one is a sad kid, I was going to insult him for replying that game and real life don't correlate.

Alvin! said:

Me too I'm outta here.
    Idk who you think you are? I really wouldnt be depressed over a kids game with random people who do not know how to debate correctly without throwing a insult. Do you think that high of yourself that you believe you could make others depressed and assume they are sad because they saw a game is P2W? where did i blame other people for buying c? I bought C myself years ago, im saying the game itself has a P2W aspect, tell me exactly where i blamed people for buying C. Not going to lie, either you cant debate properly or you are a kid yourself. And uh are you saying real life and games correlate? How DOES cc in any way represent real life???
    Alvin! said:

Like i said, its pretty disgusting you drool while reading, and then try to relate it to a metaphor aka time. Its not funny, it doesn't add anything cool, it just seems pretty disgusting
    Player said:

how can it be pay2win if there's no 'win'. being rich isn't a win because it doesn't make the game any more fun. it really depends what you mean by win

what do you mean lol are you saying being poor and sometimes insulted for being poor is as fun as having the ability to buy everything in the game, build anything you want and basically make it an actual playground as you can afford anything, build anything and do anything. You will also have a lot more friends. I would consider the game to be a win at being rich as you basically own the game in a way.
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    being rich doesn't make the game any more fun, and those friends you gain from being rich aren't your real friends
  • Let's be real here, have you actually tried to play the game or at least tried to get some cubits without paying? Because there are ways you can earn cubits for free.

I'm not trying to be a try saviour or trying to be rude but sometimes you have to actually explore stuff like this instead of focusing on the "negatives".
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited July 2020
    before I start to share my opinion.
    I'll RESPECT what i read in your essay. Im saying this because i dont want a freaking dumb harsh reply in my opinion.

Base what i've understand,
    All i can say - lets make it simple.

I think we can compare it in real life?
    Cuz Life is balance and Life is Unfair.
    500k vs. newbie?/ Rich guy vs. Poor guy in real life? i think 500kplayer/Richguy will win, because in this world 70-90% money can control everything. If u have a lot money or if you are rich, you can have all what u want, buy millions prices of expensive items or etc what you want to do. Compare in a newbie/poorguy needs to work to have money, Or hardwork for many many years to achieve the richness. So lets go in the literal game (CC). I think in your content player have 500k vs Newbie ? I think the 500k guy is just also a newbie before? He/she just got that 500k maybe because he hardwork before? Or he/she bought a 500k cubits in store USING Real money in real life, real life money into money ingame (cubits). Hmm so what if that newbieplayer or every player can bought a 500k? (Connects in real life) What if he/everyone is rich or he/everyone have money to buy that ingame money? No one wants to be poor, so if that happens, you dont have this discussion right now. So this is my explanation inLife is balance and Life is Unfair. So lets go in your point that if this game is Pay to win? I think not... because some players enjoy this game just in friends. So speaking of *Enjoy* an example: a boy enjoy the game, so if he enjoys it? he doesnt feel lose of it? Because he enjoys it? connects in your question if Cc is pay to *WIN*. If the player enjoys the game with just friends without that Cubits/500k? So we cant say this game is not Pay to win? because some players can take there selves ingame with friends and not being rich, because yeh this is a sandbox, you can take enjoyment that you cant take a lose in *anything* what you want. Means you will do what you want. I hope my explanation is clear because im kinda bad at english.

• Player said:

being rich doesn't make the game any more fun, and those friends you gain from being rich aren't your real friends

Player said:

bro its not the movies its not some motivational speech, "real happiness doesnt come from being rich", HAPPINESS does come from being rich, when you are rich, CC is basically your playground, you can afford anything, do anything and own part of the economy. And ok yet again this isnt motivational, everybody here would rather be friends with a rich man then a homeless man, thats just how it works, I'm not meaning to be deep or anything, but the world isnt motivational, how hard is it to stand up and realise that happiness does come from being rich in CC? tell me right, would you be happier grinding everyday as a poor person in CC, or having the ability to OWN completely anything in the game ? if you select being poor, then thats pretty stupid.

Let's be real here, have you actually tried to play the game or at least tried to get some cubits without paying? Because there are ways you can earn cubits for free.

I'm not trying to be a try saviour or trying to be rude but sometimes you have to actually explore stuff like this instead of focusing on the "negatives".

uh yes? i have, the pens yard rental thing where i wait hours, did not do it much as I have stuff to do other then wait for a random person who is probably 8 years old and is greedy for c to buy my item. Ive atleast played this game for 10+ hours when i visited it.
    Jedee said:

I'll RESPECT what i read in your essay. Im saying this because i dont want a freaking dumb harsh reply in my opinion.

500k vs. newbie?/ Rich guy vs. Poor guy in real life? i think 500kplayer/Richguy will win, because in this world 70-90% money can control everything. If u have a lot money or if you are rich, you can have all what u want, buy millions prices of expensive items or etc what you want to do. Compare in a newbie/poorguy needs to work to have money, Or hardwork for many many years to achieve the richness. So lets go in the literal game (CC). I think in your content player have 500k vs Newbie ? I think the 500k guy is just also a newbie before? He/she just got that 500k maybe because he hardwork before? Or he/she bought a 500k cubits in store USING Real money in real life, real life money into money ingame (cubits). Hmm so what if that newbieplayer or every player can bought a 500k? (Connects in real life) What if he/everyone is rich or he/everyone have money to buy that ingame money? No one wants to be poor, so if that happens, you dont have this discussion right now. So this is my explanation inLife is balance and Life is Unfair. So lets go in your point that if this game is Pay to win? I think not... because some players enjoy this game just in friends. So speaking of *Enjoy* an example: a boy enjoy the game, so if he enjoys it? he doesnt feel lose of it? Because he enjoys it? connects in your question if Cc is pay to *WIN*. If the player enjoys the game with just friends without that Cubits/500k? So we cant say this game is not Pay to win? because some players can take there selves ingame with friends and not being rich, because yeh this is a sandbox, you can take enjoyment that you cant take a lose in *anything* what you want. Means you will do what you want. I hope my explanation is clear because im kinda bad at english.

I don't exactly understand it all, but its hard to compare completely CC to real life, everyone started off the same, 90% of people who play this game are able to buy 500K pack and just dont want to waste their money or parents wont buy the pack. There are some parts that I really cant understand, but apparently you say what if everyone bought 500k? well then the economy would be really bad and everything would be more expensive due to the amount of C going around. Like you say something about it being sandbox and you do what you want? Well sadly, the richer people have more control. The richer you are, the more sandboxy it is. A poor person cannot treat it like a sandbox game as they barely have any materials to build and a good realm, a rich person in CC basically has CC as a playground
  • Alv'Alv' Member

U said:

they still spent time getting that, if you got an actuaal adult who know what he is doing and made him spent 100 pounds for a 500k pack, im sure he would rise to the top pretty quickly. And yes some people are dropping that money to be ahead, primarily kids with parents.

What do you mean thousands??? with 1 pack of 200k, you can buy several vending machines and have enough to start a self sustaining shop. You spent weeks getting to that point where someone or a kid with money to throw is already at that point.
    Nyemot said:

Alvin! said:

Me too I'm outta here.
    Idk who you think you are? I really wouldnt be depressed over a kids game with random people who do not know how to debate correctly without throwing a insult. Do you think that high of yourself that you believe you could make others depressed and assume they are sad because they saw a game is P2W? where did i blame other people for buying c? I bought C myself years ago, im saying the game itself has a P2W aspect, tell me exactly where i blamed people for buying C. Not going to lie, either you cant debate properly or you are a kid yourself. And uh are you saying real life and games correlate? How DOES cc in any way represent real life???
    Alvin! said:

Like i said, its pretty disgusting you drool while reading, and then try to relate it to a metaphor aka time. Its not funny, it doesn't add anything cool, it just seems pretty disgusting
    Player said:

what do you mean lol are you saying being poor and sometimes insulted for being poor is as fun as having the ability to buy everything in the game, build anything you want and basically make it an actual playground as you can afford anything, build anything and do anything. You will also have a lot more friends. I would consider the game to be a win at being rich as you basically own the game in a way.

Please watch out your manners ty, I don't want to make any drama or chaos so I will just keep my mouth shut, if u don't want to listen to me, Kewb, V or anyone else , it's your problem.
    Nyemot said:

Alvin! said:

Me too I'm outta here.
    Ah yes he think the game economy is same as reality smh, I'm out
  • Player said:

Player said:

bro its not the movies its not some motivational speech, "real happiness doesnt come from being rich", HAPPINESS does come from being rich, when you are rich, CC is basically your playground, you can afford anything, do anything and own part of the economy. And ok yet again this isnt motivational, everybody here would rather be friends with a rich man then a homeless man, thats just how it works, I'm not meaning to be deep or anything, but the world isnt motivational, how hard is it to stand up and realise that happiness does come from being rich in CC? tell me right, would you be happier grinding everyday as a poor person in CC, or having the ability to OWN completely anything in the game ? if you select being poor, then thats pretty stupid.

Let's be real here, have you actually tried to play the game or at least tried to get some cubits without paying? Because there are ways you can earn cubits for free.

uh yes? i have, the pens yard rental thing where i wait hours, did not do it much as I have stuff to do other then wait for a random person who is probably 8 years old and is greedy for c to buy my item. Ive atleast played this game for 10+ hours when i visited it.
    Jedee said:

I don't exactly understand it all, but its hard to compare completely CC to real life, everyone started off the same, 90% of people who play this game are able to buy 500K pack and just dont want to waste their money or parents wont buy the pack. There are some parts that I really cant understand, but apparently you say what if everyone bought 500k? well then the economy would be really bad and everything would be more expensive due to the amount of C going around. Like you say something about it being sandbox and you do what you want? Well sadly, the richer people have more control. The richer you are, the more sandboxy it is. A poor person cannot treat it like a sandbox game as they barely have any materials to build and a good realm, a rich person in CC basically has CC as a playground
    Agreed
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Player said:

Player said:

Jedee said:

Yes rich give u happiness but not always, it's depend on the situation, you know there is a lot of struggles of being rich and ppls will always beg you fir rare stuffs, if u think only rich can buy u a happiness, then ur brain is totally small, u can't find any fun with simple stuff, u think buy everything and dominate the game is the happiness u need.
    I even saw a few kids playing cc with poor economy with lots of fun, even they don't own a single rare they still able to find fun theirself or with friends. Please think before u say anything, don't always think u have to be the winner in this fight.
  • Alvin! said:

Player said:

Player said:

Jedee said:

Yes rich give u happiness but not always, it's depend on the situation, you know there is a lot of struggles of being rich and ppls will always beg you fir rare stuffs, if u think only rich can buy u a happiness, then ur brain is totally small, u can't find any fun with simple stuff, u think buy everything and dominate the game is the happiness u need.
    I even saw a few kids playing cc with poor economy with lots of fun, even they don't own a single rare they still able to find fun theirself or with friends. Please think before u say anything, don't always think u have to be the winner in this fight.
    This is an argument, the goal is to convince the other of your beliefs. People with funds have access to all the shiny toys, while poor people really can't do much. It's not about rares. You have much more options with a lot more cubits. In socio-ecenomic despairity, you just can't afford to build that castle you always wanted, the game mechanics that are interesting are locked behind a paywall.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Azsimuth said:

Alvin! said:

Player said:

Player said:

Jedee said:

This is an argument, the goal is to convince the other of your beliefs. People with funds have access to all the shiny toys, while poor people really can't do much. It's not about rares. You have much more options with a lot more cubits. In socio-ecenomic despairity, you just can't afford to build that castle you always wanted, the game mechanics that are interesting are locked behind a paywall.
    Do u even understand what I mean?
  • Alvin! said:

Player said:

Player said:

Jedee said:

The world isnt motivational yea? rich does buy happiness, and if you were to relate it to real life, everything you have, the house, your device, pretty much everything in your life is from money. Now this cant be applied to CC exactly, but it can in a way. I think some people watch too many motivational speeches. Yes problems come from being rich, but not everyone begs you for rares, i rather see some rich people talking to their friends without anyone asking them for rares. I dont exactly think only rich can buy you happiness, but its literally what everything is dependent off. Your realms, shops and all that are dependent on C, that buys you happiness. Yes I do also think buying everything and dominating the game is the happiness, TELL me one thing right, one thing that you can do quickly and get happiness from. Building can be used as one but mainly rich people can do it quickly as they have access to all resources. Only thing i could think off is RP, which is pretty weird to do in CC and there are better games to RP on like GMOD. Also idk what you are expecting from people? like to go tell all their friends on discord "yo lets play this kids game together" meet each other and start talking? If anything, you could talk on discord better then CC as you have access to a better vocabulary like cussing which I frankly cant do here
  • Alvin! said:

Azsimuth said:

Alvin! said:

Player said:

Player said:

Jedee said:

Do u even understand what I mean?
    I don't really think begging is a big issue. You can always just ignore them. Games like GMOD give you all the tools you ever need. This game locks them behind a paywall. Not to mention not one vendor advertises CC as a sandbox game, but rather as an Adventure game
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I really don't want to waste more of my time here, talking with a psycho is so stressful, after this I won't reply anything ,scold me or do wutever u want to ~ ~
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm closing all of these rants and will close any additional ones that are started. They are all turning into drama and are not "constructive criticism". Some discussions are created for the purpose of causing a debate which is not what the forums are for. Maybe you can continue in a group dm if anyone wants to join you.
This discussion has been closed.