new ways for C to be generated + clan redisgn

aight lads dunno how to start this but ye we all know that there are 2 ways that C is primarily made and inserted into the economy, via it magically pooping out of blocks or throwing your wallet on the ground aka purchasing it, each c you have is more likely to have cake into existence via a purchase then a guy who got a lucky block ye so right I propose my idea

right ye so why don’t we add ways to bring C into existence cause right you got games like GMOD dark rp where your money could have came into existence by a guy selling a baby pepperoni pizza to AI. Like some idk cubit miners that make cubits after some time and there are different levels I’m sure people will spend thousands to get those or some stupid shop blocks update where AI walk around on a player made shop and if they have the AI ting enabled other players can’t buy the items only AI can and AI will only be active while you are online so like basically a shop where AI walk around on like say a red shop block and buy stuff out of chance if they are on vending machines and the chance is bigger the cheaper it is for its base price and the AI will wear any clothe they buy but there needs to be a twist! cus innit people gonna go afk n stuff, twist is ye only like 1 AI spawns at a time and right there will be like a sign above their head to show how wealthy they are and the wealthier they are the more likely they gonna buy more expensive items right and only 1 person spawns and is mainly poor very rare chance to be very wealthy and mediocre chance to have decent amount of c like 1k to spend right but there’s a ability to upgrade how much can spawn in and increase a “appeal factor” which gives a higher chance to wealthy people spawnin in ye and right it’s all gonna be on one of those blocks u smash right and epic ye and in general I feel like CC could use AI as it feels so empty right but moving on

right but moving on redisgn clans, add abilities to store other clans in rival or allies, let them like have a C storage where C is stored and it’s like a clan public marketplace and all the C goes to owner so basically players put stuff in the clan ting and owner can set a price on it and people can buy it but right there be a twist! right basically u can’t sell anything that can’t be produced so nothing like balloons for example u basically can’t sell clothing items pretty much anything that can’t be crafted, allow clans to form coalitions or large alliances together, add like a infinite market place only available to leader where he can buy wands for cheap depending on how many clan members he got, and like a way to set a uniform where they put clothing into clan stone and set it as the uniform then they can sell that + buy it for cheap and basically clan members in the uniform get a small buff in health but they need to wear full uniform and for the cheap thing they only get it a bit cheaper then the current base price for example I think the harm wand base price rn is around 40 I think people sell it at that so each 50 members it’s like 10% less and members are kicked if they don’t login within 80 days or something and clan stones actually do something like idk generate a few c over time like 5c every hour depending on lvl? Or maybe clan members around it get a small buff? maybe it could work as a mini clan thing where they can do all basic clan commands like tp all broadcast clan message etc idk anymore

Comments

• The inflation is already terrible! No.
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited July 2020
    Azsimuth said:

The inflation is already terrible! No.

dont really know what you mean by that but ok
  • Azsimuth said:

There are 2 ways to get cubits. One of them is essentially printing it. And the economy already suffers from it.
  • Azsimuth said:

Just to elaborate what Azsimuth is saying, he means that there's already an oversupply of cubits in-game it's just not evenly distributed. This oversupply is a big contributing factor on sky-rocketing prices and degradation of cubit value. It's actually easy to obtain cubits without purchasing them. Every 20 or so blocks mined a cubit will pop out, then you can sell the blocks mined afterwards giving you more cubits.

As for the clan "update" thingy, it barely sounds like the clan members would get any benefit from it, plus entrusting all the cubits on the owner could result in an easy scam. Maybe I misunderstood this part idk, perhaps you could elaborate it further? c:
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I don't think we need random bots, people could set up a system to get free cubits from these bots, and
    Azsimuth said:

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited July 2020
    If the cubits store's stuff would be worth buying, cubits would have a better value, because you would be funneling out of them of the economy. i would say okay, let's do this! But the cubit's already pretty worthless. If we want to be wealthier, we don't need more cubits, we need the cubit to have a better value.
  • Azsimuth said:

If the cubits store's stuff would be worth buying, cubits would have a better value, because you would be funneling out of them of the economy. i would say okay, let's do this! But the cubit's already pretty worthless. If we want to be wealthier, we don't need more cubits, we need the cubit to have a better value.

this whole inflation thing I dont get as much, it seems like a valid point, but as I dont normally learn or go deep into game economys and etc, are you saying theres way too much C circulating in a unfair disadvantaged way that everything is gaining price? I feel like items are decreasing in price as the krampus went from like 1m - 500k - 250k, and some items over 200c when i played have went to like 100c. I am guessing that theres more money being generated then there is being lost? which I dont see the negative off as it happens somewhat in real life, more people have more money, but stuff costs more.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

Azsimuth said:

this whole inflation thing I dont get as much, it seems like a valid point, but as I dont normally learn or go deep into game economys and etc, are you saying theres way too much C circulating in a unfair disadvantaged way that everything is gaining price? I feel like items are decreasing in price as the krampus went from like 1m - 500k - 250k, and some items over 200c when i played have went to like 100c. I am guessing that theres more money being generated then there is being lost? which I dont see the negative off as it happens somewhat in real life, more people have more money, but stuff costs more.
    Krampus was never 1m they are like 600 to 700k, they may have gone down by 100k but that is because supply and demand, and Krampus was losing demand, so were some other super rares, and that 200c item prob lowered because it could be in every pack.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Azsimuth said:

Kramps are worth 750k and that’s the most they’ve ever been worth.
  • U said:

Azsimuth said:

was an estimation
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020

U said:

Azsimuth said:

was an estimation
    An estimation that is false.

The krampus has only dropped ONE time ever which was in 2015 when they gaveaway 50. Ever since then it has rose 100-200k per year. It has not once followed a 1 mil - 500k - 250k pattern in cc. In fact no item in cc ha EVER followed that pattern. The only occasion there has been of an item dropping more then 100k is when they brought the orange scarf back in 2015..

Edit: I lied there’s 3 - When they brought back the black umbrella the first time it dropped from 250k to 20k. When they brought back the Easter umbrella the first time it dropped from 1mil to 500k...
  • U said:

U said:

Azsimuth said:

was an estimation
    An estimation that is false.

The krampus has only dropped ONE time ever which was in 2015 when they gaveaway 50. Ever since then it has rose 100-200k per year. It has not once followed a 1 mil - 500k - 250k pattern in cc. In fact no item in cc ha EVER followed that pattern. The only occasion there has been of an item dropping more then 100k is when they brought the orange scarf back in 2015..

Edit: I lied there’s 3 - When they brought back the black umbrella the first time it dropped from 250k to 20k. When they brought back the Easter umbrella the first time it dropped from 1mil to 500k...
    arent estimations supposed to be false? I estimated it was 1 million, didnt say they were 100% 1 million?? like is now estimating a large difficult number now false? like if i did idk 5234 + 5645 easy calculation but if i estimate it to 11k isnt that meant to be falses? a estimation is nromally rounded, i still rounded how much the krampus was worth and estimated it. Dont expect me to remember everything from 5 years ago. Whats your exact point here by the way? i got some items price wrong so the original point of this forum post which is a suggestion is now shrugged off?
  • >Thanos<>Thanos< Member
    edited July 2020
    its gonna be hard