Ability to view your trading history

It would be a great feature to be able to view your buying/trading history. This way, if you bought something from a vend and got cheated out of your money, you would have proof that it happened. This would also help me because I like to make large quantities of craftables and then sell them. I usually just write everything that I spent on each thing I buy so that I know the total amount of what I spent, and what I need to price them to make a profit. You could also look to see how much you bought an item for to make sure you aren't selling it for lower than you purchased it. The history would include whatever you have bought, from a vend or a reg. I hope this would be a possible addition to the game, thanks for readin.

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    +1
  • Yuan KubeYuan Kube Member
    edited July 2020
    +1 yes
  • +1 i need this so much
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
  • Bump
  • yus +1
  • Oh a definite +1!
  • It is your responsibility not to be fooled and, although I would have evidence based on what I know, they will not return anything,Besides, people could become multi-accounts and falsify these things, it would also require many rules and we would have some type of lag, since there are more than 1000 players,I don't know about you, but occasionally I get Lag on the server and have stable wifi and PC
  • +1 I need to know if I'm w as ting my c and forgettign
  • It is your responsibility not to be fooled and, although I would have evidence based on what I know, they will not return anything,Besides, people could become multi-accounts and falsify these things, it would also require many rules and we would have some type of lag, since there are more than 1000 players,I don't know about you, but occasionally I get Lag on the server and have stable wifi and PC

This would have nothing to do with multiplayer so it wouldn't add to the lag since it would be personal data. This would add evidence that you could add to your support ticket if you got scammed. The main use of it for me would be to see what I spent my c on later.
    This is like saving your receipts irl to see your profit margin; except the game could do it for you so you could have a better idea of what you spent and what you should price your product to make money off of it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Tyndale said:

This would add evidence that you could add to your support ticket if you got scammed.

In order for something like this to be used as proof of a scam It would have to be something that cannot be altered or "faked". For example, the chat logs cannot be used as proof because they are just txt files stored on your device that can be altered. I can see how it would benefit merchants though in tracking their purchases and sales.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

Tyndale said:

This would add evidence that you could add to your support ticket if you got scammed.

In order for something like this to be used as proof of a scam It would have to be something that cannot be altered or "faked". For example, the chat logs cannot be used as proof because they are just txt files stored on your device that can be altered. I can see how it would benefit merchants though in tracking their purchases and sales.
    Maybe when it shows the trade it also could say the time
    MEEPYZ said:

Tyndale said:

That would be good too. I was just saying that files that are saved to your computer are too easily altered so they can't be used as proof. But maybe the devs could figure out a way to make it so nobody would be able to alter them.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Tyndale said:

That would be good too. I was just saying that files that are saved to your computer are too easily altered so they can't be used as proof. But maybe the devs could figure out a way to make it so nobody would be able to alter them.
    every trades going to be registered in a chat logs only for mods/admins that auto deletes anything that is there for more than 5 days?

MEEPYZ said:

Tyndale said:

every trades going to be registered in a chat logs only for mods/admins that auto deletes anything that is there for more than 5 days?
    Mods can't see any chat logs other than the ones they have on their own account. We have no special access to other player's chat logs.

• Bump
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Encrypted file on the client. Then make a trade log that can be viewed only in game which reads the encrypted file.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Tyndale said:

Mods can't see any chat logs other than the ones they have on their own account. We have no special access to other player's chat logs.

I know, it was just an Idea