Dissapointed

Aight I dont know how to start this other then say, I'm disappointed.

Ive came back to properly visit the game, and off the bat, lobby hasnt changed, same people crying in the lobby over getting scammed, unnoticed newbies still attempting to be noticed by attempting to get seller. while rich people are more noticed and then others who realise this tactic wont work will randomly friend players, and have them tp to check a shop. I have noticed that the community is still selfish and that player counts has dropped largely, back then, second you hollaed a good 40 people maybe would be straight at your realm. Now when i went to a holla about a shop, around 20 people joined but for a giveaway holla, a large amount of players joined. Cubic castles sets a mindset on people, like you will go in a give away to get items never actually realising theres a real player giving out these items who spent time getting these items, its all about you in cubic castles, because there is no way to get free items other then these luck games mainly and giveaways, no challenges, tasks or anything to help give out rich rare items a player can sell for a large profit, and the economy is like a simulator

What I noticed first is pretty much some new clothing and different blocks, but I actually didnt realise the blocks out right, when I went to the first give away, there were these crystal chairs, and it took me like 5m - 10m to actually realise those werent in the game before, and even when I did, it really didnt have an effect, it didnt make the realm look better, this scenery is only for builders who want to suit a type of realm like some crystal world build, and these limited clothing wont effect the entire game, if you are in good clothing, you will be perceived rich, but it doesn't change the game at all, holding out a balloon as an accessory does not make the game better, the dances were the only thing that appealed to me first, but they were so basic, they were run by chat commands, not a animation slider, they were really the only thing that tempted me to spend some money to test them, but I felt as if they are too basic for my liking. I understand CC has to be basic, but please have some standards or at least customise and add effects to the clothing, like please come on, there is so much creativity. Your character is basically a customisable player, if you add clothing to it, it does not change anything, just like PUBG. Your character can be customised but it doesnt change anything other then your wallet and time, and this is literally like entirely evolved around CC, clothing that does not do anything. Just make others look up to you

Scenery is also almost like clothing. You can still sell items in a shop made out of sand, it looks less attractive, but its still possible, there are people making these large advanced builds for shops but it does not have an effect on me, it looks better but it doesnt effect the game at all, you can still sit in a regular chair so why buy another type of chair if that chair wont do anything more special? why take time to build such a large shop when you could sell as well (possibly better) on a floorless realm? Why add this large abomination of random texturised blocks to the game when content could be added? I do not get the developers, first they cant create a simple slider for a season that was coming up and only comes up once an entire year, but now no content can be added? the only useful blocks are the blocks that have an effect, those blocks that you could stamp.

The selfish community is still the same, everyone cares for themself and mainly and mostly everybody wont care about the player giving out stuff for free in a give away. I am starting to question if the devs and mods themselves are greedy. Firstly, your own personal game is being limited so harshly you cannot make any money back, you could probably even host a 50k cubit prize bomb game, have a second life option for 5c and still be warned ( I dont know if that rule was removed or not ) and that removes the ability for a player to get back any money at all or profit, they are giving out free stuff that they have spent time grinding for or getting and simply they cant make any money back? Why is this not allowed? like how is this not allowed, if its "the game won't be fair" CC itself is not fair, and its our game, we spent effort making the lobby and then gave out something. if it is "scamming", that falls under a new rule, and its not a very effective scam. 20c for a ticket to be known as a scammer is not a effective scam. People will go so far with the scam, I had my parents pay actual money for cubits so I could buy a clan and a car, bought them and got scammed them both, reported it to CC and they told him to say "Sorry" and give the items back, not as if they have access over his account and could just drop the items. My parents paid actual money for these 2 items that instantly got scammed and I could not have it back? which meant I needed to pay more money, and at the time I did not know what a review is so the staff could have taken the fact I do not know what a review is and what bad reviews do. And I feel like its obvious that they are trying to get a bad review, is it too hard to help a player who supported your developer team and was part of your pay? The rich players themselves are selfish. Anyone remember billy? Im sure he had at least 1 million c, I manage to fin a expensive item for cheap and asked him for only 1KC and he refused, I understand it sounds stupid, but he had 1 million C.

Everything is so basic in CC, even the events. The events itself are breaking rules as you need to pay to enter the event, and the event is made by its own game like, theres no advanced ticket system, you join the event by entering what looks like pen yards rental and spend 5k if there is any space left, just for later you grind for more items and buy more stuff so you can build. I know 5k is given back, but we have already spent the time to buy items and get those items. Why not introduce a advanced ticket system?

Cubic castles is not fun, its broken my heart several times as a kid. And it is suprising how much you have to grind to win cubits. I grinded straight an entire year of my life where i just woke up, got onto the game, tried to get people to buy stuff and repeat. I got on and only have 10k cubits which is extremely suprising for 1 year of grind. The only way to actually start out in CC is to actually grind and mine until you can buy your first hats and take risks hoping someone buys it, like no way to complete randomised missions for a item to sell. Cubic castles is only a hangout game, no way would I see any teen or adult straight grind and waste time getting a virtual currency that mainly kids use on a kids game. As a kid when I had played this game, I loved building, and I had bought several realms. I built a large disco map and decided to test it out by hosting a pvp mission giving out 1K c which was a lot to me, some people suggested to do second life so I did for 5c to get some money back, and then a mod found out, I got warned twice and at the time, CC was pretty much my entire life so I felt extremely sad as I thought i could get banned and well, left CC for a while. There are tons of moments that have broken my heart, one where a teen / adult knew I was a kid and took advantage of me by getting permission in on of the new 99x99 realm I got and somehow connected it to his realm, so I lost my realm, so again I got extremely sad.

CC has such a bad economy, it feels like a simulator. Its just, buy cheap clothes, sell them, recycle until what you get 1 billion c and you sit in your realm with 20 noobs trying to befriend you to get C, with nothing to spend your C on except clothes and useless items. CC just takes it out of proportion, pretty much everyone has clothes so its extremely rare to find a person who will buy cloth for a decent price, everyone wants it cheap so they can sell it for a profit. Ive had times where I have actually sat at pen yards rentals for a whole day and only made a small amount of C, possibly less then 1k. The economy as well is based of real money and other peoples grind. There are mainly 2 ways cubits get into the economy, purchased via money, and grinding when C drops. Grinding brings almost no C, less then 1K a day, and purchasing brings in a ton like 500K a day. Most likely, the C you get will be purchased and thats pretty stupid that a virtual currency is based mainly off real life money, even roblox is better, Cubits however are the main currency, they are required to thrive and do good stuff, but most of the cubits are purchased. CC is a P2W, either that or grind for several years for a good amount of c. If you want the best things, you need a ton of C, and you either get that easiest by purchasing it, or the hardest ones like being lucky, or grinding for years.

PVP is extremely bad in CC, CC does so bad at appealing to other players then a player who wants to waste their life away. The wands are expensive in the CC shop, its hard to make them and hard to find someone selling them. Not even a PVP lock ?? like everytime you PVP, you keep jumping randomly and the second you need to shoot you have to charge them to make your character face them until the fire animation is over, there is no cheap weapon that could be given away, like 3 - 4 years ago when i made this large battle royale map, i had big hopes that CC would add stuff like mini weapons that are very cheap in packs so we can give them away when we do a PVP game, maybe some PVP lock.

Overall, cubic castles is simply bad now. I dont know what the company is doing or the devs, but it is hard to see how the game is gaining any players at all as its not on steam, playstore or appstore front page, the only way I think its gaining players is from youtube videos. The games no longer great.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2020
    I have logged in just to comment on this
    Here is my insight on your rather long rant essay:
    You may go back to where you came from, whatever game you were playing before returning to cubic, if you find this one unappealing to you.
    You won't be missed. You may go now.
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited July 2020
    I"ll Respect what you spit here but this is Unnecessary.

Its a Sandbox game that has more than one side. You have to respect the other aspects of the game.

You cannot dictate the Players or the Game. :) Also remember there are many different countries in this game that seems players have different attitudes and aspects.

Also if you want to know, Devs are doing there best to make the game stable,alive and Fun for players :) but if you cant apreciate it or even its not making you happy, Inshort as @lucaaa795 said You may go back to where you came from, whatever game you were playing before returning to cubic, if you find this one unappealing to you.
    You won't be missed. You may go
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited July 2020
    Jedee said:

Its a Sandbox game that has more than one side. You have to respect the other aspects of the game.

You cannot dictate the Players or the Game. :) Also remember there are many different countries in this game that seems players have different attitudes and aspects.

Also if you want to know, Devs are doing there best to make the game stable,alive and Fun for players :) but if you cant apreciate it or even its not making you happy, Inshort as @lucaaa795 said You may go back to where you came from, whatever game you were playing before returning to cubic, if you find this one unappealing to you.

ok? seems a bit over the top with **you wont be missed, you may go**, you can just state leave if I dont like the game, dont see what the point of adding there, makes it seem creepier ngl. I respect the fact that CC is supposed to be basic, but standards should exist, and it should be appealing to all players, not just those who enjoy sandbox games with a large grind off, no wonder player count is dying. :))))))))) :))))))))))))))))))))))

Also if you have nothing to add to the conversation other then "go play your other games", dont comment, your comment itself is unnecessary as it adds nothing to the conversation
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited July 2020

Jedee said:

ok? seems a bit over the top with **you wont be missed, you may go**, you can just state leave if I dont like the game, dont see what the point of adding there, makes it seem creepier ngl. I respect the fact that CC is supposed to be basic, but standards should exist, and it should be appealing to all players, not just those who enjoy sandbox games with a large grind off, no wonder player count is dying. :))))))))) :))))))))))))))))))))))

Also if you have nothing to add to the conversation other then "go play your other games", dont comment, your comment itself is unnecessary as it adds nothing to the conversation
    (EDITED):See...you are clearly misunderstand what im saying, and then in that case you want to judge the game and community? Lol... No comment. Alright Sorry, I Apologize. I think i misunderstood what you trying to say about but after all, I said I'll Respect your essay.
  • I admit, i did not read all of it, but i can agree. Contents is mainly cosmetic, and locked behind a paywall. You either chose to purchase cubits, or do repetitive stuff. I mostly enjoyed this game, until i realized, i can't do much in it. Games such as TF2 don't have much content, yet the game is still being played, since the few mechanics are fleshed out and fun. TF2 might be the game that started the micro transaction trend, but it's based on solid game play. You can get better at it. You don't need to spend anything to enjoy the game, but it is an option. And i'm not saying death to monetization, because it can be achieved to be even good, and fun. CC lacks new mechanics. I prefer the switch pack over any other cosmetic, or block packs, while limited, it adds new mechanics. I feel the conveyor belt was a wasted potential, as it carried items, it could have opened the possibilities. And quests. In my opinion they can be the most fun, but there are very few of them. And before anyone misinterprets it, i'm not saying we should receive weekly updates, but ones that have meat to it, new mechanics, useful items, stuff like that. I am already fearing the backlash of stating my opinion...
  • MidnightStormMidnightStorm Member
    edited July 2020
    I’ll agree to an extent, but Cubic Castles (like many other games) is a game where you have to make your own fun.

I’ve played enough sandbox and creative games to be able to come up with my own goals and ideas in an open-ended game. It’s not even about cubits. Hang out with your friends, complete adventure maps, do whatever. If you don’t like it, then that’s also fine; people have different tastes.

I’ll emphasise on one thing. Cubits will not always bring fun. Make some friends, build with cheap materials, draw some fanart. Frankly, complaining that the game is too “basic” stems not from the mechanics of the game, but your own imagination.
  • JedeeJedee Member

I’ll agree to an extent, but Cubic Castles (like many other games) is a game where you have to make your own fun.

I’ve played enough sandbox and creative games to be able to come up with my own goals and ideas in an open-ended game. It’s not even about cubits. Hang out with your friends, complete adventure maps, do whatever. If you don’t like it, then that’s also fine; people have different tastes.

I’ll emphasise on one thing. Cubits will not always bring fun. Make some friends, build with cheap materials, draw some fanart. Frankly, complaining that the game is too “basic” stems not from the mechanics of the game, but your own imagination.

Exactly..
    edited July 2020
    Jedee said:

Jedee said:

(EDITED):See...you are clearly misunderstand what im saying, and then in that case you want to judge the game and community? Lol... No comment. Alright Sorry, I Apologize. I think i misunderstood what you trying to say about but after all, I said I'll Respect your essay.
    ddont know what you are saying, you are correct i am misunderstanding you, but yes I am judging the game and community, thats what my post is all about, im not blaming the community for the selfish mindset CC made them develop. Number one thing i want to establish from this post is what are the devs doing? its hard to believe they are working at normal pace if pretty much the game has the same style ever since it released years ago

Ill be honest also, scamming is one of the easiest ways to get to the top as well. Ok yes its extremely bad, but there have been people baiting others making them think a certain item is rare and sells for much higher then its base price, I dont think a lot of scammers have been caught as with my case someone managed to make an entire clan and get rare items by scamming me and in the end, he was told to say sorry, he didnt get banned and I did not get my items back. CC somewhat encourages scamming
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator

Well said..

• I’ll agree to an extent, but Cubic Castles (like many other games) is a game where you have to make your own fun.

Well said..

Standards should be placed, you should have a game with a main objective, its actually showing how bad the game is if you have to literally come up with your own ideas to have fun, and if "building" is considered on of those ideas, it takes a heck ton of work to make the items. And this thing with my imagination being basic makes no sense, are you saying my imagination is too basic that i cant picture a slider with the dance animations? is that an idea of basic? Not everyone knows how to draw, not everyone wants to build and not everyone is here for friends, some of us here are partly for the pvp, action and other fun stuff like adventure, adventure is very basic in the game. Its extremely stupid how its said "its not all about cubits" Yes it is, I dont like those people who say something that is obviously needed / hard is not hard, YOU know cubits are the main part of the game, its the entire currency, its how you buy blocks, how you buy pretty much any item on CC, adventure maps once again are basic, its more of a walk around a random persons realm then a adventure game, building in this game is very basic, dont start expecting players to build large epic cool looking mountains that stun your eyes, its just blocks with different textures. I mean I am into CityLife RP games and once i had set out a plan for making somewhat a city life rp map but never got to it because of the expenses and work for something that will probably start drama. You are proving my point here when i say "CC is terrible at appealing to other players" its mainly a economics game and some hangout game. I learnt more about trading in this game then how to befriend others.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited July 2020
    The game has defined it self as an MMORPG, yet the rpg parts are bare bones. Whenever somebody makes a suggestion like add swords you can fight with, or more monsters, people shut it down immediately, because 'it doesn't fit the game' Quests were one of the most fun parts of the game, it's a shame there's only so few of them, even with the payed one
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think you are missing the whole point of the game. It's a 'sandbox' game, meaning it is what you make it. Just like when a kid goes into his backyard to play in his sandbox. It's a box.....full of sand. What he does with it is up to him. He might have a few tools but the rest is up to him. Some kids don't like to play in the sand, some like to get friends together and play football. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with sandboxes or the kids that like them. There are a lot of games out there like the one you are trying to make CC into. Maybe you should go play one of those that are more in line with your gaming preferences.
  • I think you are missing the whole point of the game. It's a 'sandbox' game, meaning it is what you make it. Just like when a kid goes into his backyard to play in his sandbox. It's a box.....full of sand. What he does with it is up to him. He might have a few tools but the rest is up to him. Some kids don't like to play in the sand, some like to get friends together and play football. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with sandboxes or the kids that like them. There are a lot of games out there like the one you are trying to make CC into. Maybe you should go play one of those that are more in line with your gaming preferences.

Quite a stupid comparison, you are comparing sand boxes to a game with an economy ?? like that kid simply has the sand there, its basic, the sand is there he makes stuff with it, in CC you have so much stuff you need to go through, but right listen, this "sandbox" game of yours that you like to compare to playing with sand is basic, in real life you can make contraptions, different blocks or items have different qualities, stuff like that, it is an extremely basic sandbox games, more basic then the 2d sandbox games, im not trying to make CC into anything, im saying it needs standards. And after 3 years im suprised clans havent been revamped or designed at all. Since you made a comparison, let me make a comparison too, say that kid had to buy that sand, he now has to work for the money to buy all the stuff for it, or now he has to go buy plastic and make his own tools, spend his own time making those tools, then go and walk all the way to the beach, grab sand and walk all the way back, to make a stupid looking sand tower that then is never seen by others, or just starts drama with someone when he showes them to it. See? that kid could have done so much more in the time it took him to get it all set up. As i said and what I will always say, THERE needs to be standards, nothing more then simple UI sliders for dance animations. Most of this sandbox stuff is useless, the worst car right now in the game is as fast and as good as the best most expensive car in the game. There could have been so much ways to add possibilites of getting c that isnt depended on shop shop shop. Could have added Cubit Miners, ways to make C from clans and some way to make certain attractions that AI Qweebes show up to and give C for.
    "Maybe you should go play one of those that are more in line with your gaming preferences" do you not think thats what I do? didnt i say i simply visited CC, does that now mean I dont play any other game? The game could have been improved by gallons by now and could have add possibilites for city life rp, etc
  • I think you are missing the whole point of the game. It's a 'sandbox' game, meaning it is what you make it. Just like when a kid goes into his backyard to play in his sandbox. It's a box.....full of sand. What he does with it is up to him. He might have a few tools but the rest is up to him. Some kids don't like to play in the sand, some like to get friends together and play football. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with sandboxes or the kids that like them. There are a lot of games out there like the one you are trying to make CC into. Maybe you should go play one of those that are more in line with your gaming preferences.

Google play lists Cubic Castles as: Adventure game, Simulation, Manager game, Competitive Multiplayer, Singleplayer (like how?) ,and Pixel Graphics. Neither Steam really mentions it as a Sandbox, not saying it's not a sandbox, but it's not sold (? but it's free ?) as one. Now i just realised. the removed the rpg from the mmorpg part, so techincally it's not lacking.
  • To be perfectly honest, I doubt this will change anything and I’m basically doing this for opinions and stuff
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I think what everyone else is saying is true...it's a sandbox game, you make it what you want. Build, have fun with friends, things like that.
    In my opinion i don't think this game is a "Pay to win" game at all. You have the option to buy cubits, but that's really it. For a long time i didn't buy cubits at all and i was doing just fine. It's what you want to do. I made money through mining and selling, like in any other game like this you would.
    I seriously don't feel like cubic is a pay to win game because yes there are expensive items but it isn't like every item in the game is that expensive. You can still have fun in the game without outfits and things like that.
    Also with blocks, you can basically craft almost everything in the game. There are exceptions like with seasonal packs with blocks in them or decoration blocks, but that's about it. The packs in the cubit store are normally fairly cheap as well.
    Like others have said, you can have fun without cubits. You can hang out with friends, build with or without friends, do quests, all that type of stuff. If you don't like that and feel that you need cubits to have fun, then that's on you and it might make the game a bit harder to play.
    This is my opinion and i know not everyone will agree with me, but this is just how i see it.
  • I think what everyone else is saying is true...it's a sandbox game, you make it what you want. Build, have fun with friends, things like that.
    In my opinion i don't think this game is a "Pay to win" game at all. You have the option to buy cubits, but that's really it. For a long time i didn't buy cubits at all and i was doing just fine. It's what you want to do. I made money through mining and selling, like in any other game like this you would.
    I seriously don't feel like cubic is a pay to win game because yes there are expensive items but it isn't like every item in the game is that expensive. You can still have fun in the game without outfits and things like that.
    Also with blocks, you can basically craft almost everything in the game. There are exceptions like with seasonal packs with blocks in them or decoration blocks, but that's about it. The packs in the cubit store are normally fairly cheap as well.
    Like others have said, you can have fun without cubits. You can hang out with friends, build with or without friends, do quests, all that type of stuff. If you don't like that and feel that you need cubits to have fun, then that's on you and it might make the game a bit harder to play.
    This is my opinion and i know not everyone will agree with me, but this is just how i see it.

Who will win first at getting friends or getting a realm and the blocks to build with? The person who bought 500K or the noob? Who do you expect to get more friends? the noob or the rich guy? The only valid point i think you have is the quests part, but yet again they are small, basic and look playermade and it costs c to buy a quest packet. Your starter realm is too small to make anything too big, and unless you want to grind for hours, the blocks you want to make a good build can take hours to find. "for a long time i didn't buy cubits and i was doing just fine" But most likely you spent 5 hours of your day sitting at pens yard rental hoping someone will buy something you have.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    lucaaa795 said:

You may go back to where you came from, whatever game you were playing before returning to cubic, if you find this one unappealing to you.

I stand by this, noticing nobody quoted it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Based on that logic, you can go to any other game, just because you don't like this one person, and his ideas. And besides, let's see TF2. that game has random crits. They're very annoying. But i like the game, nah the logical answer is to quit entirely, do not try to ask for change, or tell people about, it, and it will maybe changed.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

well sadly it comes off as a bit too much, life isnt movie yeaa the "you won't be missed, You may go now" stands and helps my point for the bad community, instead of putting a opinionated response, or simply, if you do not like the game then leave, you went a bit too ffar with the last line. If you have nothing to bring to the discussion except "leave the game" (Im already doing that, i only came to visit, suprised people dont know what visiting means) dont leave a comment.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

well sadly it comes off as a bit too much, life isnt movie yeaa the "you won't be missed, You may go now" stands and helps my point for the bad community, instead of putting a opinionated response, or simply, if you do not like the game then leave, you went a bit too ffar with the last line. If you have nothing to bring to the discussion except "leave the game" (Im already doing that, i only came to visit, suprised people dont know what visiting means) dont leave a comment.
    I agree with lucaaa honestly, sure he was harsh but you weren't actually giving constructive criticism. You were just ranting on the community and how it was all the developer's fault and how they were "greedy".
  • JedeeJedee Member

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Im agree with lucaa too. Not to be harsh but yeh no offense sir but lucaa have a point.
    edited July 2020

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

I agree with lucaaa honestly, sure he was harsh but you weren't actually giving constructive criticism. You were just ranting on the community and how it was all the developer's fault and how they were "greedy".
    yea sorry if I came off a bit to much, but this isnt suggestions, and there is a character limit, i had way more i wanted to involve on how the game could have been improved but had to remove 3K characters. Its discussions not suggestions. I dont know any of the developers and I think I made a point that they do need money to live, but they are pushing it too far. I tried to stay equal.
  • Aight I dont know how to start this other then say, I'm disappointed.

Ive came back to properly visit the game, and off the bat, lobby hasnt changed, same people crying in the lobby over getting scammed, unnoticed newbies still attempting to be noticed by attempting to get seller. while rich people are more noticed and then others who realise this tactic wont work will randomly friend players, and have them tp to check a shop. I have noticed that the community is still selfish and that player counts has dropped largely, back then, second you hollaed a good 40 people maybe would be straight at your realm. Now when i went to a holla about a shop, around 20 people joined but for a giveaway holla, a large amount of players joined. Cubic castles sets a mindset on people, like you will go in a give away to get items never actually realising theres a real player giving out these items who spent time getting these items, its all about you in cubic castles, because there is no way to get free items other then these luck games mainly and giveaways, no challenges, tasks or anything to help give out rich rare items a player can sell for a large profit, and the economy is like a simulator

What I noticed first is pretty much some new clothing and different blocks, but I actually didnt realise the blocks out right, when I went to the first give away, there were these crystal chairs, and it took me like 5m - 10m to actually realise those werent in the game before, and even when I did, it really didnt have an effect, it didnt make the realm look better, this scenery is only for builders who want to suit a type of realm like some crystal world build, and these limited clothing wont effect the entire game, if you are in good clothing, you will be perceived rich, but it doesn't change the game at all, holding out a balloon as an accessory does not make the game better, the dances were the only thing that appealed to me first, but they were so basic, they were run by chat commands, not a animation slider, they were really the only thing that tempted me to spend some money to test them, but I felt as if they are too basic for my liking. I understand CC has to be basic, but please have some standards or at least customise and add effects to the clothing, like please come on, there is so much creativity. Your character is basically a customisable player, if you add clothing to it, it does not change anything, just like PUBG. Your character can be customised but it doesnt change anything other then your wallet and time, and this is literally like entirely evolved around CC, clothing that does not do anything. Just make others look up to you

Scenery is also almost like clothing. You can still sell items in a shop made out of sand, it looks less attractive, but its still possible, there are people making these large advanced builds for shops but it does not have an effect on me, it looks better but it doesnt effect the game at all, you can still sit in a regular chair so why buy another type of chair if that chair wont do anything more special? why take time to build such a large shop when you could sell as well (possibly better) on a floorless realm? Why add this large abomination of random texturised blocks to the game when content could be added? I do not get the developers, first they cant create a simple slider for a season that was coming up and only comes up once an entire year, but now no content can be added? the only useful blocks are the blocks that have an effect, those blocks that you could stamp.

The selfish community is still the same, everyone cares for themself and mainly and mostly everybody wont care about the player giving out stuff for free in a give away. I am starting to question if the devs and mods themselves are greedy. Firstly, your own personal game is being limited so harshly you cannot make any money back, you could probably even host a 50k cubit prize bomb game, have a second life option for 5c and still be warned ( I dont know if that rule was removed or not ) and that removes the ability for a player to get back any money at all or profit, they are giving out free stuff that they have spent time grinding for or getting and simply they cant make any money back? Why is this not allowed? like how is this not allowed, if its "the game won't be fair" CC itself is not fair, and its our game, we spent effort making the lobby and then gave out something. if it is "scamming", that falls under a new rule, and its not a very effective scam. 20c for a ticket to be known as a scammer is not a effective scam. People will go so far with the scam, I had my parents pay actual money for cubits so I could buy a clan and a car, bought them and got scammed them both, reported it to CC and they told him to say "Sorry" and give the items back, not as if they have access over his account and could just drop the items. My parents paid actual money for these 2 items that instantly got scammed and I could not have it back? which meant I needed to pay more money, and at the time I did not know what a review is so the staff could have taken the fact I do not know what a review is and what bad reviews do. And I feel like its obvious that they are trying to get a bad review, is it too hard to help a player who supported your developer team and was part of your pay? The rich players themselves are selfish. Anyone remember billy? Im sure he had at least 1 million c, I manage to fin a expensive item for cheap and asked him for only 1KC and he refused, I understand it sounds stupid, but he had 1 million C.

Everything is so basic in CC, even the events. The events itself are breaking rules as you need to pay to enter the event, and the event is made by its own game like, theres no advanced ticket system, you join the event by entering what looks like pen yards rental and spend 5k if there is any space left, just for later you grind for more items and buy more stuff so you can build. I know 5k is given back, but we have already spent the time to buy items and get those items. Why not introduce a advanced ticket system?

Cubic castles is not fun, its broken my heart several times as a kid. And it is suprising how much you have to grind to win cubits. I grinded straight an entire year of my life where i just woke up, got onto the game, tried to get people to buy stuff and repeat. I got on and only have 10k cubits which is extremely suprising for 1 year of grind. The only way to actually start out in CC is to actually grind and mine until you can buy your first hats and take risks hoping someone buys it, like no way to complete randomised missions for a item to sell. Cubic castles is only a hangout game, no way would I see any teen or adult straight grind and waste time getting a virtual currency that mainly kids use on a kids game. As a kid when I had played this game, I loved building, and I had bought several realms. I built a large disco map and decided to test it out by hosting a pvp mission giving out 1K c which was a lot to me, some people suggested to do second life so I did for 5c to get some money back, and then a mod found out, I got warned twice and at the time, CC was pretty much my entire life so I felt extremely sad as I thought i could get banned and well, left CC for a while. There are tons of moments that have broken my heart, one where a teen / adult knew I was a kid and took advantage of me by getting permission in on of the new 99x99 realm I got and somehow connected it to his realm, so I lost my realm, so again I got extremely sad.

CC has such a bad economy, it feels like a simulator. Its just, buy cheap clothes, sell them, recycle until what you get 1 billion c and you sit in your realm with 20 noobs trying to befriend you to get C, with nothing to spend your C on except clothes and useless items. CC just takes it out of proportion, pretty much everyone has clothes so its extremely rare to find a person who will buy cloth for a decent price, everyone wants it cheap so they can sell it for a profit. Ive had times where I have actually sat at pen yards rentals for a whole day and only made a small amount of C, possibly less then 1k. The economy as well is based of real money and other peoples grind. There are mainly 2 ways cubits get into the economy, purchased via money, and grinding when C drops. Grinding brings almost no C, less then 1K a day, and purchasing brings in a ton like 500K a day. Most likely, the C you get will be purchased and thats pretty stupid that a virtual currency is based mainly off real life money, even roblox is better, Cubits however are the main currency, they are required to thrive and do good stuff, but most of the cubits are purchased. CC is a P2W, either that or grind for several years for a good amount of c. If you want the best things, you need a ton of C, and you either get that easiest by purchasing it, or the hardest ones like being lucky, or grinding for years.

PVP is extremely bad in CC, CC does so bad at appealing to other players then a player who wants to waste their life away. The wands are expensive in the CC shop, its hard to make them and hard to find someone selling them. Not even a PVP lock ?? like everytime you PVP, you keep jumping randomly and the second you need to shoot you have to charge them to make your character face them until the fire animation is over, there is no cheap weapon that could be given away, like 3 - 4 years ago when i made this large battle royale map, i had big hopes that CC would add stuff like mini weapons that are very cheap in packs so we can give them away when we do a PVP game, maybe some PVP lock.

Overall, cubic castles is simply bad now. I dont know what the company is doing or the devs, but it is hard to see how the game is gaining any players at all as its not on steam, playstore or appstore front

Thats a long essay thats i couldnt do on my english exam

This discussion has been closed.