scammer 'AnotherOne'

my name is i am larrys and when i was playing with my friends we were making a shop they all have perm then a guy named 'AnotherOne' came and asked that can he help we said yes because we all were there but then my wifi got crashed and then my game was not opening for an hour i was sad that he would scam and he did he took my all bumpers and vends plz if any mod or admin sees i request ban him he took my stuff and says if u want back gimme 5kc or no :( plz help cc i am really sad this happened in 9 july plz ban him i request i worked hard for 2years for that and now all are gone i dont want any c just make that scammer ban i was sad i can't even sleep that night it was coming all night that the scammer took
my stuff if u dont belive check my shop at my realm the ground floor and the other realm scammers name 'AnotherOne' :( ban him or just say him to give my bumpers back.Things i lost
1)hidey bumper
2)bumper which gives stars when we bump i don't know that bumper name
3)warp anchor
4)mute bumper
5)heal bumper
this is what he took plz say him to give my stuff back or just ban him :( .
Ya if he says that i didnt took ask boxgun123 or zx-owo-xz they were there too.

written by
i am larrys

Comments

• be aware AnotherOne is a scammer he took my stuff too plz if u can help add me i am larrys likely alex william helped me getting in formus so thx to him too
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Please open a ticket to the support at http://cubiccastles.com/contact.html as whim previously told you.
This discussion has been closed.