Incorrect dance token names

I don't think I've seen this posted...
When using a vend or cash reg, dance tokens (except cabbage patch) are incorrectly named.

Running Man Dance is called Swingaling Dance
Waverly Dance is called Dig A Wiggy Dance
Ants Inda Pants Dance is called Pendulum Dance
Pendulum Dance is called Running Man Dance

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/gtfGUK2

Comments

• iv noticed this but dint think much of it besides, maybe they had multiple names they could of had and one side got put on the item its self, while the other name had just be forgoten to change, im guessing its kinda like the furry postal hat now beinfg called the furry delivery hat
  • dig a wiggy
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•’π•œπ•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•šπ•₯𝕖 π••π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•€
  • @SirKewberth Renames are not cool. Just like Quality Soil is not called that in your cc store. Please correct all misnamed items.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The dance name issues will be fixed when the ocean update goes live. I'm happy to get a list of other items that need to be corrected in this regard.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020

The dance name issues will be fixed when the ocean update goes live. I'm happy to get a list of other items that need to be corrected in this regard.

Headless is called headlnessness
    Dark traveler is called dark traveller
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    I wonder if Luxoride Ekey is a mistake
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    the egg backpacks say BackPack but the normal ones say Backpack
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Headlessness isnt a typo. It means to be headless . Just calling it headless would be stranger. As it's an item you equip to become headless.
    Ekey isnt wrong either. Its the fancy car right. The item image even shows an electric key instead of the normal metal type key.
    Dark Traveller isnt wrong. Its the English (correct) spelling.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    gdog said:

Headlessness isnt a typo. It means to be headless . Just calling it headless would be stranger. As it's an item you equip to become headless.
    Ekey isnt wrong either. Its the fancy car right. The image shows an electric key instead of the normal metal type key on the item image.

Yes exactly it should be headlessness not headlnessness... that’s what the typo is

And I assumed traveller was just wrong because I can’t even type traveller without it autocorrecting to traveler.
  • Hint Signs are named "Crude Signpost" which is incorrect
  • U said:

gdog said:

Ekey isnt wrong either. Its the fancy car right. The image shows an electric key instead of the normal metal type key on the item image.

Yes exactly it should be headlessness not headlnessness... that’s what the typo is

And I assumed traveller was just wrong because I can’t even type traveller without it autocorrecting to traveler.
    traveler is American English, traveller is British English iirc.