Jedee's Lot 1 (Theme Update)

JedeeJedee Member
edited July 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Greetings! Here in this discussion you can see my ideal suggestion which is some of this would you like!

Themed:
Detainee Update!

1.Black n' White Prisoner Shirt
Black n' White Prisoner Pants
-a clothing line that a prisoner commonly wears in a jail.
2.Orange Prisoner Shirt
Orange Prisoner Pants
-a clothing line that a prisoner wears in a jail. With sereal number at the back that a way how prisoner been called inside a jail.
3.Gavel
A gavel is a small ceremonial mallet commonly made of hardwood, typically fashioned with a handle. It is used almost exclusively in the United States in legislatures and courts of law, but is used worldwide for auctions.
4.Sack Money Bag
-a commonly we see in robbers when theyre robbing bank.
5.Handcuffs
-are restraint devices designed to secure an individual's wrists in proximity to each other after being arrested or detained by police.[1] They comprise two parts, linked together by a chain, a hinge, or rigid bar.
6.Police Baton
-Police used defensively to block; offensively to strike, jab, or bludgeon; and it can aid in the application of armlocks.
7.Police Helmet
- a Rarely Police helmet!
8.Police shirt
Police Pants
-a clothing line that refers to a Public Officer for Legal Investigation and Criminal Emergencies.
9.Police Backpack

Vehicles:
Police Mobile Keys
-a vehicle that black and white color and a printed word (CC In doors. with colored blue/red Sirens:is a warning device which makes a long, loud noise.

Pets!:
A Light brown with a smart intelligence Dog! (K9 Dog Kennel)

Others/Blocks:
Radio
Gavel decor
Judge table
Jail walls
Jail Floors
Jail Bars

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited July 2020
    +1 , I want a BATON!
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited July 2020
    That would be a lot of fun. +1000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Handcuffs and/or ball and chain would look really cool as clothing items but I think forcing a player to follow you could be problematic unless only realm/room owners are allowed to force people to follow them.

I think, alternatively, they could make a stun wand or freeze wand that lasts maybe 10 seconds or so (just long enough for you to say "Hey I got you! You have to follow me to jail now!" or "Hey I got you! You have to go stand in jail now!"
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Giant_ said:

That would be a lot of fun. +1000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Handcuffs and/or ball and chain would look really cool as clothing items but I think forcing a player to follow you could be problematic unless only realm/room owners are allowed to force people to follow them.

I think, alternatively, they could make a stun wand or freeze wand that lasts maybe 10 seconds or so (just long enough for you to say "Hey I got you! You have to follow me to jail now!" or "Hey I got you! You have to go stand in jail now!"

That is so great idea! That new feature in game would be nice! I like your idea. +1 for it!