So from what I ssee

Theres no summer pack this year?just ocean pack?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes the ocean update is the summer update. Moving away from seasonal packs and focusing more on general long term improvements. At least for summer. Last year we did sci fi theme.
  • :o that sounds good
  • :( this is the worst cc year ever no pack nothing to waste c on and nothing to do like what is this?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

:( this is the worst cc year ever no pack nothing to waste c on and nothing to do like what is this?

Literally everything in the preview is packs..
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is a pack, it's an Underwater Theme pack that will stay in the store. We have at least seven seasonal packs every year (Valentines, Easter, Fools Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) plus we recently had the Virus items that were temporary. This will make the fourth permanent theme packs in the Cubit Store in a game that is about six years old. The majority of items and packs that have been released have been better for the merchants and collectors in the game. I'm glad SirKewberth is working on long term things that will contribute more to the future of the game by giving the builders and event makers blocks and items they can work with on a regular basis. Just my opinion :)
  • :( this is the worst cc year ever no pack nothing to waste c on and nothing to do like what is this?

It's an improvement to the game. The packs shifting from the gamble style they used to have to a more expencive (but safer) version. I love the changes that are happening and i honestly can't wait for it to finally come to the game!
  • Legit the gambling part about it make things rise each pack and some items drop I only waste 25k and I have that saved up but this year bikinis SUVs scuba bp summer deco umb claim chairs and much much more will rise very hard and it will ruin the whole game we've waited basically 3 months for a space pack but legit nothing cool in it?its legit dumb and not good and why are u going with something new it makes no sense to me and I dont get why the pack is just a space pack but u legit get everything and it's not fun alot of people saved up 10k or even 500k for pack and now it's just like that no luck based pack?and we have to wait another 3 months for a luck based pack? (and 2 after that cause I wasted 100k on Thanksgiving and not even one rare like turkey or turkey head)so its probbaly the worst cc year ever because summer pack worst thing to grace cc new years bad easter bad and val was ok ir just makes no sense
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    But do you understand that this game is more than just buying and selling? There is also a community of builders and people that create events. They need things to work with as well. If Cubic Castles was all a business simulator then I would agree with you but it's a sandbox game that has more than one side. You have to respect the other aspects of the game. Everything can't be directed at the people that just buy, hoard and sell things for profit.
  • JedeeJedee Member

There is a pack, it's an Underwater Theme pack that will stay in the store. We have at least seven seasonal packs every year (Valentines, Easter, Fools Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) plus we recently had the Virus items that were temporary. This will make the fourth permanent theme packs in the Cubit Store in a game that is about six years old. The majority of items and packs that have been released have been better for the merchants and collectors in the game. I'm glad SirKewberth is working on long term things that will contribute more to the future of the game by giving the builders and event makers blocks and items they can work with on a regular basis. Just my opinion :)

But do you understand that this game is more than just buying and selling? There is also a community of builders and people that create events. They need things to work with as well. If Cubic Castles was all a business simulator then I would agree with you but it's a sandbox game that has more than one side. You have to respect the other aspects of the game. Everything can't be directed at the people that just buy, hoard and sell things for profit.

Im fully 100% agree to whim :) some players just want bussiness managable in Items into Cubits.
  • Jedee said:

Im fully 100% agree to whim :) some players just want bussiness managable in Items into Cubits.
    Yeah, the whole luck based scheme is good for those who have the most cubits and can make the most profit, the rest of the player get nothing most of the time.
  • Legit the gambling part about it make things rise each pack and some items drop I only waste 25k and I have that saved up but this year bikinis SUVs scuba bp summer deco umb claim chairs and much much more will rise very hard and it will ruin the whole game we've waited basically 3 months for a space pack but legit nothing cool in it?its legit dumb and not good and why are u going with something new it makes no sense to me and I dont get why the pack is just a space pack but u legit get everything and it's not fun alot of people saved up 10k or even 500k for pack and now it's just like that no luck based pack?and we have to wait another 3 months for a luck based pack? (and 2 after that cause I wasted 100k on Thanksgiving and not even one rare like turkey or turkey head)so its probbaly the worst cc year ever because summer pack worst thing to grace cc new years bad easter bad and val was ok ir just makes no sense

Or you're just childish.
  • I'm 17 turning 18 in 7 days so why are u calling my childish
  • lol i have 2k saved for future updates rn and i can only buy one pack so wish me luck aaaaaaaaa

also advanced happy birthday, wow youre an adult in a week.
  • I'm 17 turning 18 in 7 days so why are u calling my childish

Ah yes, 09.
  • Cause I have a fircking little brother I love who is turning 11 and ain't little no more so why are u saying I'm fricken turning 11 so shut up and he's turning 11 in 3 days
  • He said you're acting childish... which I'll agree with. I used to do that too not anymore
This discussion has been closed.