Cubic Castle Server Problem

Is there anything problem in the server? This days the server is not good. In our place the signal is not weak but in cubic castles, im always lagging i think like every 10secs and i always lost my connection in every minute. Even when im alone in my realm, i always lagging and lost connection. Idk why but i think this is not good/normal.

Comments

• TarteTarte Member
    This happens to me every time im on rip
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    You will get used to it
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Bump! I need answer for this, this is not good, till now its happening to me or not just me, other players too. I cant play Cubic castles so far and uncomfortable.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    It's bc theres too many players are playing during the pandemic, this answers everything.
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited July 2020
    Alvin! said:

It's bc theres too many players are playing during the pandemic, this answers everything.

Alright, I notice that but if that so...
    Example:
    What If Cubic castles turn into particular game(Famous) which means the game will have more players, If that so Cubic castle cant handle a huge amount of players in the game? Lets say now Cubic castles have 100% Capacity of players and we have now like 70-90% players, What if one time some people in the world have interest to play this game, so more players will be added. In our case now at our amount players, were lagging and disconnecting. How was that? I hope you/you guys got my point.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No. There should be no issues. It should be smooth. When I login I don't notice any slowness or problems. We're NOT EVEN CLOSE to capacity. So if you're experiencing that kind of issue something else must be going on.
  • JedeeJedee Member

No. There should be no issues. It should be smooth. When I login I don't notice any slowness or problems. We're NOT EVEN CLOSE to capacity. So if you're experiencing that kind of issue something else must be going on.

But Sir kewb, Its not just me, mostly of players felt with this. I saw some of players hollaing *POTATO SERVER* and some players i see my own eyes in a realm/place crashing and saying such things (Lag, i got crash, potato server and etc.) Sir kewb i respect your answer about this but i kinda notice. Compared to a past Years ago or even just now Months ago the disconnection problems is going so far compare a year/months ago is just normal. I know crashing server is just normal but not like this. Even when im alone in my realm, i keep lagging and crashing. I hope you can answer this Sir kewb.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There may be some bug affecting your realm or account or something like that. Maybe a better place to start with this is if you can try to give us more details. That is... what is the realm name? what time were you having trouble at? does it always happen? or just sometimes? Just in your realm? In in all realms? What platform are you using? etc... Maybe there's a solution, but whatever the problem is it's not just a general, the server can't handle the traffic thing. It could be some bug we haven't been made aware of or some other networking issue.

Another thing to consider is that because of the quarantines, while our server capacity is not being taxed, the internet in GENERAL is. That is.. a lot more people are streaming and playing etc.. So it may be affecting the overall quality of your connection. Big companies like netflix etc... have various advantages, in that they can pay for, and/or network service providers will just ensure for their customers that the bandwidth is there for streaming etc... You may have seen in the news though articles about network service provides lowering the bandwidth of netflix etc.. . Steam delayed updates and so on... If that's the issue there isn't much we can do on our end.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    It happens to the entire server, not any specific realm. Every few hours we disconnect 5-10 times in a row.. I open the discord server and see everyone spamming .status in the bot spam channels. I’ll start keeping track of which realms im in, and how often it occurs as well though.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    I noticed it usually happens at 23 cc time- 1 cc time. It has been like that for 2-3 weeks.