Some Questions in Summer Building Contest.

JedeeJedee Member
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Greetings! I just wanna ask you guys also @Space_Fetus .
1.What is the criteria in judging in building con? Is it base by /Skycam image? Or a Literally judging? i mean a literally judging before theres no skycam. In Literally judging which is a judge need to judge the patterns/Details in a build for a winning fact?.

Or

Skycam which is judge will base what its looks like if the judge do a /skycam? I mean the result of your build that cannot be see by literally judging (walking around in your build). It can only see by using /skycam in what you build for a winning fact.

2. It have a +Point or +Quality to a players build if a player bought a realm? Is it a +Point or any? Realm or room?.

I hope you guys understand what i want to say or what i mean. Thank you^^

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The build will be explored both on the ground and from above using the /skycam feature.
    Not sure I fully understand your second question but whether it is a realm or room is up to the team doing the build, it makes no difference in the judging.
    I hope that answers your questions.
  • JedeeJedee Member

The build will be explored both on the ground and from above using the /skycam feature.
    Not sure I fully understand your second question but whether it is a realm or room is up to the team doing the build, it makes no difference in the judging.
    I hope that answers your questions.

I apreciate your answer for my number one question Miss.whim it helps me alot but let me clear the 2nd question.

We all know Realm is more good than a room, thats why its expensive than room. So if players use a realm in the contest? Its much better? Speaking of much better it means if player use a realm, it take advantage for winning? or +point for the judges? If the answer is No why Space gave 2 option in the builds? (Realm/Room) What is that for? Im just confused ^^
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    There is no advantage gained or extra points for using a realm. It is up to the builders to decide which they want to use, the only specification is that the realm or room be bought on or after July 1, 2020. Some people might want to use a realm so they can show it off easier in the future, others might use a room because they want to go for the lower cost. It's the build that is being judged, not how much you spend.
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Alright thank youu whim ;) All is clear and now please close this.
This discussion has been closed.