Cheap new rental area! 100c for perma plot! Come & read about it <3

Hey!! I've opened up a new rental place & a few people have joined but i was wondering if anyone wants to join? The price is only 100c for a permanant plot but you have to bring ur own 5 vends! I do lots of hollas & i really hope this will be a place for people to come and buy their things! I do have a few simple rules ofc:
1. If you are inactive for 1 week or longer, without telling me what ur doing, your plot will be destroyed. (If you tell me when ur going to be offline for a holiday or somthing, thats fine, just remeber to tell me.)
2. If u put a price wrong on the sign, dont blame me for you losing any money, thats your mistake sorry.
3. If ur items dont sell, please dont blame me, just put them cheaper.
4. Please do not swear or be mean to anyone, doing this will cause u to be kicked out.

I really hope that some people will come and rent because its super cheap and ye :D
Lots of people say they think my realm is super nice & pretty, which is why you should come and rent :D

Also there is no preassure to rent & if u wanna reserve a plot, u can do that but i cant hold the plot forever so beware of that.

Anyway, tysm for reading this and i hope people will come and make some money in my shop :D
My shop is called VC Shop (Its the 2nd one down) And my username is VcCcH, come and contact me here or in game! In game would be the best for me cuz im still learning how to use the fourms but u can choose :D TYSM <3