Clothing Machine

It would be a machine in the cubit store for about 1k c.
What it does: You click a tiny button at some corner and it will make you a pop up asking you if you want a shirt or a pants and than it will ask you what color/colour you want it for example pink shirt. Than it will ask you what design and color/colour for the design for example a yellow zigzag than it will tell you the price (Suggestion 100c) Thats all. :P. You will than have a "Pink zigzag yellow shirt"

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    why a machine for this?
    Why not just add new recipes for crafting new clothing.
  • scorto7 said:

why a machine for this?

Because I want this to be a special clothing and not just a craftable clothing that u can just put 2 items and you get it :/ I want it to be a special item. :)

• They have one of those things where I live it's called a sewing machine lol
  • hehehe.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

scorto7 said:

why a machine for this?

Because I want this to be a special clothing and not just a craftable clothing that u can just put 2 items and you get it :/ I want it to be a special item. :)

I still think it would work better to just use a recipe on a workbench with the proper tools. The result would still be a special item(clothing or otherwise).
    Creating a machine for this sounds a bit redundant.

You can still add a sewing machine which can be used for clothing only... but it works pretty much the same as a workbench.
  • They have one of those things where I live it's called a sewing machine lol

lawl