This game is just...

So apparently joking around with the dances is illegal and can get u muted or banned. I didnt even get a real warning from a mod.... just wow... if its so illegal to do the dance 2 behind peeps, why not delete it or change it? Is it my fault that the game has such things? Of course its not my fault. Now everyone who witnessed the scene in the lobby is gonna try prooving me wrong. But was this really necessary? Warn me at least. I just got a warning and a mute straight after...

Comments

• 'Grill''Grill' Member
    edited June 2020
    Update: ty for the 1 day ban :)

Cya tomorrow, cc. I hope no one has to eat a ban or mute like me... also at the end i was just dancing next to a doode and i ate the ban. NOICE MAN!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Of course it's not your fault the item is in the game but it is your fault if you use an item inappropriately which can result in an official warning because it violates the rules. If you would like a little clarification on the rules you can find them here, https://www.cubiccastles.com/guidelines.html. This would fall under "Mature Themes" and using basic judgment with your conduct.
    You are not the first and will not be the last to be warned or banned for inappropriate behavior.
This discussion has been closed.