Keyboard lag

Spectre!Spectre! Member
edited June 2020 in Bug Reports

So many people call it keyboard lag and its the most annoying bug and famous bug ever happened in this game probably. Sometimes dont make me say most of the times i wanna type something in chat and my keyboard doesnt open now this happens to all mobile players and many people get annoyed by and many quit. I am sure you have heard of this bug ofc and someone told me you said u guys will fix it at december but is july and nothing is fixed everyone knows about this bug please help us to get rid of it its really annoying, to me it happens after 5 mins i play the game and i have to delete the game and install it again. So it stops but starts again after some hours or max after 1-2 days. Please fix it.

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    You don’t have to delete the game. Just restart it.
    This only happens on ancient Samsung / google phones, (I would just upgrade if possible) the game already barely runs on these types of phones. This has been an issue for almost 6 years now, I don’t think there is a way for them to even fix it. iPhones don’t have this problem, because an iPhone from 8 years ago still runs, unlike a Samsung from 8 years ago.
  • Keyboard lag issue always happens on mobile
  • Keyboard lag issue always happens on mobile

Yes