Cash Reg Glitch

Everytime I Trade with Someone my Cash Reg Glitches. Here is what happens: I click on Accept trade. Then the 'Are you sure you want to trade blablabla' appears. I click 'Yes' about 56 times and it won't work. Could you add an option to slide the 'Are You Sure You Want to Trade These Items' Pop-up thing? I might attach a photo to show what I mean by 'Trade Pop-Up'...

Comments

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    You mean that you accept both times, but the trade still doesn't go through?
    Because that is caused by lag if that is the case

You will find that if you are in a large realm and one of the people trading is on mobile, the trade will not go through.. Sometimes when you try many times you get lucky and it goes through. But for the most part you would need to go into a smaller room, or with less people.

If that is not what you mean, I would need further explanation :3

Slim
  • You mean that you accept both times, but the trade still doesn't go through?
    Because that is caused by lag if that is the case

You will find that if you are in a large realm and one of the people trading is on mobile, the trade will not go through.. Sometimes when you try many times you get lucky and it goes through. But for the most part you would need to go into a smaller room, or with less people.

If that is not what you mean, I would need further explanation :3

Slim

Just what I meant... Well, if the Pop-UP is in the middle, it will glitch not work, well, it has to be exactly precisely right in the middle for it to work. And sometimes I'm just lucky and it doesn't glitch. And it's not the pop-up where you put the items and the cubits for the trade, when you press accept trade, a pop-up shows up saying: Are you sure you want to blablabla... (forgot what it was saying), so the pop up I'm talkin about is the one after you click Accept Trade. Now I'm gonna practice Four Seasons Spring xD