New Bonus for cubits purchases.

I would like to see some new bonus rewards to be added instead of the chests when buying cubits.
The chests have been there for so long and I think it's time for something new.

Comments

• NZXT. said:

I think it's time for something new.

I'd like to hear what you have in mind :)
  • It could be cubit themed wearables? Like; Cubit Head, Cubit shirt, Cubit Pants, and maybe a Pet Slime that looks like a cubit. The cubit fit would basically make the player look like a big Qbee shaped cubit with possibly some type of glowing effect.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Inure said:

It could be cubit themed wearables? Like; Cubit Head, Cubit shirt, Cubit Pants, and maybe a Pet Slime that looks like a cubit. The cubit fit would basically make the player look like a big Qbee shaped cubit with possibly some type of glowing effect.

Wow great idea
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2020
    Yeah we've wanted to put new bonuses in for quite some time. We really should. Cubit wearables is a nice idea.
  • Sir_FireFoxSir_FireFox Member
    edited June 2020
    i like the pet cubit idea :) +1 edit: it could be like the chick pet where there are more and more as you level up
  • +1 cubit stuff and pet
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2020
    Put those chests to a pack plz , pharoah chest is very in need and use ;)
    I suggest make differ part of cubic set to all purchases . Like 1k you get pant 500k you get head 10k you get shirt etc
  • Put those chests to a pack plz , pharaoh chest is very in need and use ;)

thats actually a great idea but instead of the normal packs like summer pack, halloween, dungeon, etc it should be like the wearable only type packs where its possible to get different chests but you only get 1, and how rare they are depends on how far they were in the reward to $ scale
    edited January 2023
  • well since alot of people have regular amounts of c that isnt 10000000000000000000000c itd be great to give time for the market to reshape before tons of people lost cubit "stock" from chests they have or just c in general as the prices will go down
  • Put those chests to a pack plz , pharoah chest is very in need and use ;)
    I suggest make differ part of cubic set to all purchases . Like 1k you get pant 500k you get head 10k you get shirt etc

good idea
  • ulvulv Member
    To all the people that recommend adding all the chests to a pack. That would be a HUGE punch in the stomach to people that have bought cubits and got it as a bonus. They got something you were only able to get from using real money. And then all of a sudden it's just there for everyone to unbox. Would make more sense to remove them.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe they could make it so you have a choice when you buy cubits to get either the chest or the new item. That would keep the chests available to get but not just putting them into a pack or something. I would hate to seem them completely go away because that will limit future players from being able to get them for a reasonable price.
  • Maybe they could make it so you have a choice when you buy cubits to get either the chest or the new item. That would keep the chests available to get but not just putting them into a pack or something. I would hate to seem them completely go away because that will limit future players from being able to get them for a reasonable price.

How would put them into a pack that stays in CC store permanently make them unable to get for reasonable price tho ...... Maybe you spend 3.5k you get all type of chests of the cubit bonus
    edited January 2023
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Maybe they could make it so you have a choice when you buy cubits to get either the chest or the new item. That would keep the chests available to get but not just putting them into a pack or something. I would hate to seem them completely go away because that will limit future players from being able to get them for a reasonable price.

How would put them into a pack that stays in CC store permanently make them unable to get for reasonable price tho ...... Maybe you spend 3.5k you get all type of chests of the cubit bonus
    They are exclusive items that you can only get when you buy cubits so I don't think they should be added to the Cubit store to be bought with cubits like any other common item. If they add a new exclusive item and give people that buy cubits the choice of getting the chest or the new item, that would keep the specialty chests in the game so they don't rise in price but will keep the exclusivity they have now.

edited January 2023
  • +1 and about the chests.. Sell a pack of the chests for real money.. That way the game can earn something