Can't upload a profile picture on forums AND changing profile details.

Title is self explanatory, however, on forums when I try to upload a profile picture it says "whoops! there was an error" and for the profile details it wouldn't let me save the new details. Is it only me or does everyone have it?

Comments

• Pete.Pete. Member
    It's not working, the profile details.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2020
    You cannot edit your profile if your name has anything other than letters, numbers and an underscore. If you have anything else, like a period, a space, or any symbol, it will not let you edit it because your account name does not fit the format that the forum files are looking for. The admins are aware of this issue.
    This is the message you get if you try to edit your profile and have this problem. It shows up in red at the top of the screen "Usernames must be 3-20 characters and consist of letters, numbers, and underscores."
  • Pete.Pete. Member

You cannot edit your profile if your name has anything other than letters, numbers and an underscore. If you have anything else, like a period, a space, or any symbol, it will not let you edit it because your account name does not fit the format that the forum files are looking for. The admins are aware of this issue.
    This is the message you get if you try to edit your profile and have this problem. It shows up in red at the top of the screen "Usernames must be 3-20 characters and consist of letters, numbers, and underscores."

Yes, that is the exact message I get. Should I just wait until they fix it?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Pete. said:

Yes, that is the exact message I get. Should I just wait until they fix it?
    That's the only thing you can do. There is no other option other than maybe changing your name in game to one that fits the format it is looking for. Then you can log into the forums with the new name and edit your profile but that would mean buying a nametag and changing your name just to edit it so might not be worth it really.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When your username isn’t 3 characters :(
  • :( how long should i wait
  • I want to change my clan pfp lol