Search for Friends and Reason why a friend request was sent

ThisIsGrimThisIsGrim Member
edited September 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
So my first suggestion is a Search for Friends option, this is for people who have alot of friends, and when searching for one particular friend, they cant just scroll through their massive friends list. Basically how it should function is you type your friends name, and itll find the name from your friends list and display it, so you can click on it and tp or whatever.

My second suggestion is a way to tell the person who you sent a friend request to, why you sent a friend request, it sucks when you really need something and they just deny your request.For example there is someone who sells something at a plot u need, but you want to know if they are willing to lower, so you send a friend request, which they deny. You desperatley send more and more requests, just for them to be denied pointlessly. So when you send a request, id like to be able to send a short message explaing why you are adding them. This was inspired by personal expirience with a person named Funk You, ive been adding and adding and they still havent accepted. If anyone knows him pls add and tp to me.

EDIT: Better explaination of reason for why a friend request was sent (Second suggestion)

EDIT 2: Added the sentence "and when searching for one particular friend" to improve the flow of the explaination of search for friends (Second Suggestion)

Comments