Drawing event ;-; sorry for the low prizes

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited June 2020 in Player Events & Creations
Your POV:
whaaaat? Tacticalth has changed his seeeett agaaain???

Yes, and I am hosting a drawing event! I ain't no Chickenlips to give out koala hats or black umbrellas as a prize, but i have some decent prizes...

First place:
Second place:
Third place:
500c

If i get more than like.. 5 good ones, i may give out more prizes :D

(I am poor rn, I don't have anything except those prizes D:)

Deadline: 30th of June. May extend if needed

My set:
Jester hat (3 jingles)
Jester's backpack
Motley pants
Red tankini (You can make it so its a half red half blue tankini, like the motley pants)
Rainbow shades
Jester cane thing
(I don't want to spend 50 minutes uploading a photo, if anyone knows how to, DI R E C T M E S S A G E me)

Check the cubic castles recipes to see the items btw :P

Comments

• lmao I drew this before you changed your set. I wont win anything tho because of yuta but like ye, thanks for wasting 5 hours of my existence :)
  • Bumper!
  • i will join maybe
  • Do u mean 31 of July cause june was 30 days
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    He probably meant 30th of June. It's easy to get that part wrong but typing June instead of July would have been odd. I'm sure he will clarify and fix it though.
  • Lol, how am i so dumb xD yeah i did mean 30th of June excuse me
  • I'm unsure how to upload the picture, I have an art piece that's good, since I'm drawing from memory and I used colors (Which I don't use THAT often), how do I upload on mobile?
  • Boom tks* said:

I'm unsure how to upload the picture, I have an art piece that's good, since I'm drawing from memory and I used colors (Which I don't use THAT often), how do I upload on mobile?

The upload image don't work at this new forums atm, so just post it on other websites like imgur.com and putting the link here
  • Joining !
  • Just people.. forgot to mention this, don't do it traditionally pls
  • Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
    edited June 2020

Just people.. forgot to mention this, don't do it traditionally pls

*Chokes on Peanut*

Well yes, but no
  • Hi
  • Here is my entry ^^https://imgur.com/a/LF4783c
  • Yeah, seems like i do have to extend this. Next deadline: 15th of July
  • _Niantic__Niantic_ Member
    edited June 2020
    i somehow learned how to render while doing this :v thanks lmao

i hope i didn't do the tankini wrong hh-
  • No you didn't! No worries!
  • Bump!!
  • Reserving space to post my art, working on a way to...
  • _Niantic__Niantic_ Member
    edited July 2020
    Boom tks* said:

Reserving space to post my art, working on a way to...

you can post it on imgur, than you copy the image link into this < img src=" LINK "; alt="" > (no spaces between the <>)
    that's how i do it atleast
  • bitibiti Member
    too low for my skills ;)
  • Okay!!! Since i wont be active these days because of english studies i will extend this until the 30th :)
  • Okay welp. I didn't realize that clearly someone got into my account these days that i was inactive. They got all my valuables (luckily i kept some stuff at my hidden chest somewhere but that was nowhere near the prize pool) and also stole the cubits. I'll have to unfortunately cancel this drawing event. Sorry to those who spent their time 🥺
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm going to close this but I suggest you don't do any more events. This is not the first drawing event you have done without giving prizes.
This discussion has been closed.