New Updates

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Thank you for all the new updates recently @SirKewberth . They have all been really really good. I appreciate the changes of updates rather then adding only clothes.

Comments

• Yep:3I bet summer pack is at end of june
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U said:

Thank you for all the new updates recently @SirKewberth . They have all been really really good. I appreciate the changes of updates rather then adding only clothes.

I agree! It's so nice having something other than new outfits that only keep your attention for a few minutes. I hope we have more things coming in the future like this that will improve game play. Thanks SirKewberth!!! :D
  • CubicCubic Member
    Agreed, dances are cool additions
    Also I'd prefer it if instead of adding clothes or doing big updates you spent a while doing small changes that players suggest, that'd be rly useful imo
  • Next do in-game playable musical instruments suck as piano violin guitar then :>
    Jukebox+Dance token->Choose the tune=Everyone qbees in the realm will dance all the same if don't move , so for those who can't afford the token have a fun
  • I rather have new free quests. Would give me a reason to play at least.
    @SirKewberth Would it be possible to add the dance number to the name? example: Waverly Dance 3
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I also love the new dances, they are great! It's a shame you can't click on them in your inventory and then on your character to activate the dance (Like candy, but of course without consuming it)
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    @SirKewberth Compass, Farmer's Almanac and now dances just take up space in our inventory. Why not introduce some "Equipment inventory" where we'll be able to place these special items?
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Kewbin said:

@SirKewberth Compass, Farmer's Almanac and now dances just take up space in our inventory. Why not introduce some "Equipment inventory" where we'll be able to place these special items?

+1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2020
    I agree we need an inventory update and it's in my queue of things to work on. Adding dance tokens to the inventory wasn't just random though. I saw some of the issues with buying flags and hollas etc... like... you might get a special xmas dance and then want to sell it later. So tokens can be traded. Flags can't. So there are some advantages to this way of doing it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Event dances? :)
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited June 2020

@SirKewberth Would it be possible to add the dance number to the name? example: Waverly Dance 3

Seems like it would complicate things, maybe this should be added if there are holiday dances, but these should stay as dance 1-5.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Seems like it would complicate things, maybe this should be added if there are holiday dances, but these should stay as dance 1-5.
    Why would it complicate things? If anything, it would make it less complicated. It would make it so you wouldn’t have to guess the number assigned to the disc.
    MEEPYZ said:

I didn't mean in what you typed as the command, I meant in the description when you clicked on the token. Someone told me to do the Waverly and I had to go through all of them before I found which number it was. I've now put them in order in my inventory but it would be nice to just see the number in the item description.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

MEEPYZ said:

I didn't mean in what you typed as the command, I meant in the description when you clicked on the token. Someone told me to do the Waverly and I had to go through all of them before I found which number it was. I've now put them in order in my inventory but it would be nice to just see the number in the item description.
    Oh, then +1 I didn't really understand.
  • KewbinKewbin Member

I agree we need an inventory update and it's in my queue of things to work on. Adding dance tokens to the inventory wasn't just random though. I saw some of the issues with buying flags and hollas etc... like... you might get a special xmas dance and then want to sell it later. So tokens can be traded. Flags can't. So there are some advantages to this way of doing it.

I meant something like the Outfit inventory we have, just for these special items... You can drag items in and out.
  • Thanks SirKew for the recent updates! Nice to see more features other than clothes! :D
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Thank you! These past update have really been fun, and we finally have some new animations and necks :D!
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Thanks for these sweet dance moves, and why does it say craft with these?