Phones Update

CarmillaCarmilla Member
edited June 2020 in General Chat
I think this may/may not be good? But-
Don't you guys think phones will be good in cc?

Here's My Discussion:

Chat App Icon

This is where you chat people on the phone while they are offline/on the other realm/while they are not in the same realm with you. So, people will not be wasting much hollas to tell the person something/do tp a person because forgot to tell something. It will notify you if someone chat you. You can block/unblock someone to avoid some people that bothers you.

Disadvantage:

When there's an event in the realm like QnA and It's like someone saying the answer by phones? It's like cheating. Well, i don't know if that will be okay for everyone. Maybe, there will be other way to fix this?

Calculator App Icon

Most of Cc players need this.. Lmao..Can Relate. While doing trades, there are some hard maths. We don't wanna get a calculator or Get a Real Life Calculator. Sometimes, it takes so long to calculate something. Some need this. This will be helpful :>

Settings App Icon

This is just the settings from the Title Screen.

Note: Not all from the Settings are there

Notifications App Icon

This is where the notifications are such as Events, Text Message and Etc.

Camera App Icon

Take Pictures and Videos from Cubic Castles. You can save in your gallery. You can Selfie, just take a picture, do a video and more. So we don't struggle by zooming the picture with a bad quality.

Change Wallpaper App Icon

Maybe we can't get through gallery. I know there are some people who will put some weird stuffs on the wallpapers. I think it would be nice if there are sample wallpapers.

I think that will be all for now! Thanks for reading. (If you read it)
Have a Nice Day!! >:3

Oh oof. Wrong Discussion Topic

Comments

• +1 for most ideas! I agree maths sometimes is hard but i dont think kewberth would add this.
  • This idea is for the mobile version of the game and it would be harder to make in the steam version. Also i like the idea to add options in-game and private chat from realm to realm (in one realm there is already one, whispers. Say "whisper [your message]" to make a priv message to someone in the realm). My idea is to add that private chat, options in-game and like a jammer bumper to disable private messages and whispers.
  • Without a "phone" cuz you can do screens, record vids by a recording app (cubic castles would have a very bad recording system due to good ones taking up too much space and CPU usage) and always have a calculator on the computer or next to you.
  • I dont think a phone would be a good idea. Just a private chat update would be good enought.
  • @HexaBurger you can merge all your comments into one to avoid multiposting in the future
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    +1
  • Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
    edited June 2020
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/289921#Comment_289921
    There is another discussion based on the idea of introducing phones, but with different ideas and functions. Adding phones would just be very complex and simply unnecessary. Sure it would make it a lot more easier to do things in the game, but it would ruin the experience of having to do these things yourself.
  • +1 and -1 i think instead when you open up the friends list there’s an option to send a message next to the option to teleport? Idk?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I suggested this b4, but it's a +1 and -1
  • Yuan KubeYuan Kube Member
    edited June 2020
    +1 but can we text people outside the same realm as you?
  • no sorry