Bulking

Its so annoying when people start bulking items because there are so many rare fo find items and its sad how there are so less of those items. For example wigs. Some wigs are really hard to find...

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    What do you mean?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think he is talking about hoarding. The people that buy up items that are not returning.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it. It sucks, I know.

The best thing to do is to get the item you want before someone hoards a ton, or maybe look at old shops.
  • i hoard carrot hats and never sell them unless they buy too high >;)
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    I agree with you, I think rares should come back in packs. Not just the commons.
  • I think hes talking about summer bps?I'm hoarding them
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Pete. said:

I agree with you, I think rares should come back in packs. Not just the commons.

Then nothing is rare
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    JuIius said:

Pete. said:

Then nothing is rare
    I don't mean every rare though.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Pete. said:

Well they cant do that with most items because they need to give space to new clothing, also its already done with stuff as the black umb and many other stuff.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Me and @Liberated hoard soooo many items. Some people may do it for profit, but we just do it for the fun of seeing how many of one item we can own. We buy cubits to support the game a lot, but we use those cubits to buy as many as possible of certain items for the fun of it. Plus we NEVER resell any items that we hoard. But the game gets a lot of money from us through item hoarding, so I don’t think you should look at it as a bad thing.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2020
    Like that people are hoarding 2018 summer items so they can profit , we get told that they won't come back . People 100% will rise them soon *cough 10k each , nice job qbees >:( (In other words , it seems like adding 15 rares in a year lol)
    Blue backpack is now 50k each haha

Imagine not bringing them back , 50->70k ? 70->100k ? or 50->350k ?
    What if future qbees come and see these ridiculous prices ? Wouldn't them laugh hard ? Or they wouldn't ?