Hyper's Ordering Service (Order your blocks! Ideal for any builders!)

HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
edited June 2020 in Trading Section
Have you ever had that time where you need a specific type of block for your build, so you go to almost every resource shop imaginable, but you still can't find it? And then, you are having to continuously look back at the places to see if they are re-stocked or will risk losing the chance of buying it because someone else comes along before you? I have come up with a solution to this problem! I take orders in from what people need, I whip up their order, and I sell to you all that you need, without worrying about someone else buying it before you! Here's how it works: There will be a realm with a bunch of little rooms with sentry doors. When your order is placed, either in-game or on the forums, you will be given a door number along with a 5-digit password needed to access the vends inside. This will prevent people from buying the items that you ordered, without having to make every buy/trade in person.

(Please note, this only is effective if you keep the password given to you secret. For your own sake, don't tell anyone the password. :) Passwords will be reset after every time the player receives and buys their order.)

There are 2 ways to make an order:
1. Meet me in-game
2. DM me on the forums

Once you have given me the order, we will work out a price and I will get to work fulfilling your order. Depending on how big/how hard your order is to complete will also figure how long it will take for me to make the order.
For example:
Player 1 wants 100 fancy flooring and 200 dark bricks. This is relatively easier to make, and can be done quickly and can most likely be given to him the same day, if not the next day.
Player 2 wants 500 yellow pixel blocks and 400 Mosaic blocks. This is really hard and time-consuming to make, so the time to make this could be anywhere from 1-3 days, as it all depends on what I have, what I need, and if I already have some made.

The time on how long it will take will be given to you once the price has been worked out.
What also comes into effect when it comes to time, I will try and make the orders in the same order as they come in, so if there are a lot of orders it may take longer (If you would like for your order to be on high-priority, you can always offer to pay extra cubits)

I hope this opportunity can help people build more and have less stress about having to find all the resources they need to construct massive and incredible builds!

(CURRENTLY WON'T MAKE PIXEL BLOCKS, WITH SOME ACCEPTATIONS)

The Realm to pick up orders: Hyper's Order Pickup