Plz send tutorial of how to use ibis Paint

Boko!Boko! Member
Hey guys, soo I have posted this discussion to ask if any of you knows that how to use ibisPaint cause i really need it. I have seen many people using it in the art constest hosted by Space_fetus. And their drawing are soooo impressive!! So i decided to download it but I cannot use it. If any of you know plz tell

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    +1
  • draw
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    There are plenty of youtube videos out there.
    Just because you have good software doesn't mean it will necessarily help you draw better.
  • Draw
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    @Honey Bomb & @-username- Thats what I am asking how to draw so perfect!! And all the videos I found on youtube aren't good tho
  • you can do the symmetry thingy if you cant draw the perfect qbee head. I use some references for the body and clothes lol.
  • Boko! said:

@Honey Bomb & @-username- Thats what I am asking how to draw so perfect!! And all the videos I found on youtube aren't good tho

Practice makes perfect. Best start drawing at paper first before jumping to digital. Drawing something 'perfect' depends on your art style. It it's cartoon, anime, realistic, comical, etc.
  • Boko!Boko! Member

Boko! said:

Practice makes perfect. Best start drawing at paper first before jumping to digital. Drawing something 'perfect' depends on your art style. It it's cartoon, anime, realistic, comical, etc.
    Thanks a lot for the tip!!
  • Boko!Boko! Member

you can do the symmetry thingy if you cant draw the perfect qbee head. I use some references for the body and clothes lol.

As turtleshadow said, first I need to practice on paper. So I guess he is right so I will simply use ibis Paint after my practice on paper.
  • edited June 2020
    Here are some videos by Grace that may help you out, Boko.

• Boko!Boko! Member

Here are some videos by Grace that may help you out, Boko.

Thank you so much!!