What has Cubic Castles brought you?

Alv'Alv' Member
edited June 2020 in Community
Note : idk if someone already made a post about this.. so just don't mind it

Like the titles says, what has Cubic Castles brought you?

This is mine :

3years ago, my friend =Just_Nick= invited me to join this game, I have a lot of fun, so I play it almost everyday. Ok Ik Cubic Castles is not a dating game (obviously), but this game made me found my true love, yeah although it just IN-GAME, but our relationship is getting closer and closer, well.. we are still students, so we only can met each other in the future, but I.can feel her love to me

Secondly, I don't have much true friends in real life. Even I do, they left me after they found another new friend(No worries, Nick is still my true friends). Because of CC, I met a lot friends, Chinese.. British any religions, they could just sit back and talk to me, listen to what I said, while my rl friends just simply perfunctory me.. they are not even listening to me, or even make me mad/sad at the same time, the worse is.. when they are sad/mad, I'm the first one who cheer them up, but when I'm sad/mad? All of them just ignore me and talk stupid stuffs behind me.. I was so sad.. only CC players could sit back and listen to what I said. However, most of my CC Chinese friends, had become my best friends in real life, we always have a conversation to talk with, while rl friends just don't really care about you or even mocking you.

Lastly, I hope one day I can meet my cc best friends irl

List of cc bestfriends, sorry if I forget you, I can't remember all of it. (If don't have Nick, I wouldn't have met all of you)
Spoiler:
Coffe Bean , Century Fox! , Xiyao , Reina_11065 , Honey Bomb , Leejunhang1234 , Graceful Thunder , Alex_Cubit1 , scorto7 , Galantis , #white cat 177# , Ruzzy_uwu , Hafwen , Yuan Kube , The Awsome Cube , Juan Kube , chizx , =Galaxy Explorer 01= , =Galaxy Explorer 02= , Cheshire Alice , Likey. , Sebzii , Emma. , Dropknopkun , Lopaiko , XxFatalGummyBearxX , superedmundPROgamer , -JZ- , -Peggy- , OnePureMarshmallow , *Joey* , IAMANOOBPERSON , *Yun* , Yong Mei Xuan , Avachuela , TurtleShadow , IronFish , Runzz , Mysterious Gamer
(If your name is not here, I probably forgot, I apologize)

Without all of you, I would have sew a smile face infront of my sad face everyday, thank you for being a good listener and a good friend.

Also, thank you @SirKewberth for making such awesome game, without you I wouldn't have meet such wonderful person in my life.

What about you? What has Cubic Castles brought you? Comment down and share it!

[Dun judge my Eng x.x]

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Also, any forum mod move it either to general or off-topic? Idk why it's at suggestion category tho.
  • CubicCubic Member
    "This game found me my true love"
    *Meets Irl and finds out it is a 50 year old man*
  • idk how but i found my best friends in this game, like i met the some of the nicest people here. i discovered it from a few friends where we played blockheads together, they moved to this game and i went along, eventually i lost contact with them but i still remember them, though i then met my best friend today, who introduced me to some of the best people i know, so yE very nice
    thanks cc very cool
  • This game has brought me extremely valuable friendships and friends that i wouldnt have ever met if it wasnt for cc.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Villain said:

"This game found me my true love"
    *Meets Irl and finds out it is a 50 year old man*

No, we did contact irl

This game has brought me extremely valuable friendships and friends that i wouldnt have ever met if it wasnt for cc.

Same
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited June 2020
    Grief.
  • xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    edited June 2020
    I learned that I wasted my time um doing art for contests and wasted my sleep hours just to get money (cubits). Still doing it tho so goodluck getting sick :)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Persistence and Determination. I'm thankful for that.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited June 2020
    friendships, better english skills, legal tender, basic knowledge about economy and how it works also within real life.
    so, thank you game for raising me.
  • CC has a wonderful community and people have been so kind to me from my time playing this game, considering i'm not active a lot