Qbee Art Contest - WINNERS!!!

I first want to thank everyone who participated in the contest. I was blown away by how talented people are in the Cubic Castles community. But I could only pick 5 of you to win. The contest was based on artistic talent and creativity. So here are my top picks, from 1st to 5th.

First Place - Cheshire Alice : Koala Hat

Second Place - Iron Fish : Black Umbrella

Third Place - Missilence : Firework Backpack

Fourth Place - Kurt... : Valentine Wings

Fifth Place - Dutchmill : Diving Helmet

I again want to thank everyone who participated. The artwork I saw was phenomenal. Everyone has so much talent and it was very hard for me to just pick 5. I will definitely be doing more of these in the future. Congratulations to all the contest winners, send me a friend request to receive your prize.
(A huge thanks again to Chickenlips who provided the prizes for the contest. This wouldn't of been possible without him 💜.)

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Wow, you didn't pick my masterpiece, to give others a chance, so kind.
  • im so happy rn, i wanted the second place so much to get a b umb :'D thank uuuu

Congratulations to all the other winners as well!
  • Congratulations to all the winners!
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Wait sad did you check what i made? I sent a link to it
  • Fwify said:

I did view yours and I did like it. Yours was in the group of who to put in the top 5. But I decided already. You did do a really good job though. If their was more places than 5 you would most likely be up there.
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Baby Sal said:

Fwify said:

I did view yours and I did like it. Yours was in the group of who to put in the top 5. But I decided already. You did do a really good job though. If their was more places than 5 you would most likely be up there.
    No worries, Thanks again for another experience :)
  • Tyvm!^^ also for this contest^^
    And congratulation to other winners too!^^
  • Congrats !
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Congrats winners!
  • congrats me
  • Congratss
  • congrats

lol i suck i quitted art because yes. I won't tell it here tho so I wo;t star any drama.
  • Congratz to everyone who jooiiined!