New Wands Suggestion

I've thought of some new wands, and wanted to share it.

1. Glitch wand. The qbee becomes a glitch and can go through a block. When you do that or after a few seconds, the effect disappears. The qbee can only go through one block in front of you. If not, it would be chaos
2. Giant wand. This wand turns you into a giant for a few seconds. If you leave your realm, the effect also disappears. It can also have a bumper that does the same.
(I read a thread with the suggestion about that bumper, and I think it can also be a wand).
3. Color wand. The qbee changes color for a few moments. The color it changes to is random.
4. Invisible wand. This wand makes the qbee invisible for a few moments, leaving only its shadow to be seen.
5. Paralysis wand. The qbee who is shot by this wand will be paralyzed for a few seconds. It may turn a little blue while the effects last.
6. Atract wand. This wand does the opposite of the Knock Back Wand. Instead of pushing the qbee, this wand attracts it.
7. Zero-Gravity wand. The qbees float for a few seconds. This wand could be used just for fun or also for setting in Sci-fi realms.

Prices in Cubit Store: Between 250 and 500c.
Can be crafted?: No.

What is your opinion about this wands?
You can suggest new wands you have imagined, if you want.

Comments

• +1
  • +1
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    +1
  • -1 for the glitch wand for that because it might be used to cheat on Role play realms. -1 also on Giant and color wands, for it'll cause massive lag issues to players on mobile. As for attract wand, a gather bumper could be used. But for the rest of the wands, I'm +1. But probably increase the price for they are too cheap compared to the prices of the other wands in Cubit Store. And, like all the other wands, it would only take effect when PVP mode is on.
  • -1 for the glitch wand for that because it might be used to cheat on Role play realms. -1 also on Giant and color wands, for it'll cause massive lag issues to players on mobile. As for attract wand, a gather bumper could be used. But for the rest of the wands, I'm +1. But probably increase the price for they are too cheap compared to the prices of the other wands in Cubit Store. And, like all the other wands, it would only take effect when PVP mode is on.

I think you are right about the glitch wand

^^ +1