Colors on mines?

I've noticed since I started playing the game that mines have some colors on them, but I was not sure about what they indicate. Recently I was told that it shows how populated the mine is, and another person told me that it shows the weather conditions. I am still not sure about any of those two. What are those colors supposed to mean? Please comment the answer if you know :D
Here is what I mean by "Colors on mines" : https://imgur.com/a/n0uxpx8

Comments

• NisawNisaw Member
    edited May 2020
    As I’m think it’s indicate for how many players inside the mines or who have entered it so it’s color change every time when some player enter it.

That what I think, maybe i wrong.
  • Nisaw said:

As I’m think it’s indicate for how many players inside the mines or who have entered it so it’s color change every time when some player enter it.

That what I think, maybe i wrong.

I've tested that (joined a Red Colored mine and there was no one inside) and I typed /trade and the game said there was no one else in the realm. Though there might just be some delay before it turns back to it's normal form and that's what made me believe it's not true. Thank you very much :D
  • - If the mine is light blue it's empty/ no one inside it.
    - If it is blue there is one or two people inside it.
    - If it's red there are 4 or more players in it
    Correct me if im wrong lol
  • - If the mine is light blue it's empty/ no one inside it.
    - If it is blue there is one or two people inside it.
    - If it's red there are 4 or more players in it
    Correct me if im wrong lol

^ this is what I think so too. Pen's yard Rentals icon on the Overworld is always red.
  • Ohh Okay thank you guys very much for letting me know.I think the discussion can be closed now :D
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Its the amount of people lol. Same thing with normal realms
This discussion has been closed.