Someone claiming my alt Called Lopoiko..

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited May 2020 in General Chat
Oh here how its begin.. when on 2015 i got a account from someone.. the account named * Angel * with space lv 12 i think and there nothing left on the account.. kinda empty.. and the realm got nothing in there..there just realm with broken town..like the realm already bombed by someone lol... i basically dont know what to do with the account.. soo i waited like 4 years i think.. also waiting the owner of account claiming or finding those account.. who know its was hacked or something else happend..soo after the 4 years.. i decide to lv up its to lv 50 and change the name to Lopoiko.. And display them like my twins lol..and now there someone Called N4xt or idk what his name.. come to me and say i hacked the account..and want the account back..the question is .. why they want the acc back after 4 years ? why must when its lv 50.. did im wrong here ? should i return the alt lv 50 to him ? its still hurt to give them back.. since its already lv 50.. should i just give them an account lv 12 with 2 realm 100x100 ?.. im soo confuse.. and kinda sad.. he also create a story.. that the account hacked when its was lv 50 and there was lv 49 black cat ghost custome and rare....i was like what the hell dude ? its was lv 12 and nothing left on the account..i try explain this mny time to him.. and he didnt understand lol .and telling that im lying.... also guys can comment for some opinion.. Sorry the for bad english.. i really Struggle to type this long thing lol..btw nothing will happend if im not returning the account right..

Comments

• tbh you shouldn't of taken an account that wasn't originally yours even if he gave you permission to in the beginning but I guess you can deny giving the account back to him since it's his fault for loosing the account and you've already made it your alt? idk its an odd situation
  • tbh you shouldn't of taken an account that wasn't originally yours even if he gave you permission to in the beginning but I guess you can deny giving the account back to him since it's his fault for loosing the account and you've already made it your alt? idk its an odd situation

its was back day on 2015.. idk much about rule that time.. and ty for ur opinion..
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither black cats and ghost costumes went out it 2015, I think that was 2016.
    Ask him if he remembers the original account's name before you changed it.

Personally, I think they're lying and you shouldn't give them anything, that account was given to you.
    Though, I do not know if there is anything rule-breaking about the situation.
  • xSmoke. said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither black cats and ghost costumes went out it 2015, I think that was 2016.
    Ask him if he remembers the original account's name before you changed it.

Personally, I think they're lying and you shouldn't give them anything, that account was given to you.
    Though, I do not know if there is anything rule-breaking about the situation.

They bother were. They both were released for 2015 halloween.
  • LethanityLethanity Member
    edited May 2020
    His name is *Nzxt*and he deos plot scams I wouldnt trust.
  • LethanityLethanity Member
    edited May 2020
    Lethanity said:

His name is *Nzxt*and he deos plot scams I wouldnt trust.

I tried to add a file of his scam and name, if you want to see the screenshot add me on discord Leth#6803
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited May 2020
    Support cannot help him. The account's creditentials were changed too long ago. Any proof has been lost long ago.
    The account is yours. Congrats. Dont give it back, you have no reason to.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited May 2020
    ty guys for the opinion.. now i no need to worry about losing the account.. any mod can close the thread now.. @WhimsicalFirefly

love you guys :Q:
  • I have 20+ accts that got from my friends , maybe i should learn from you ...... (Sounds like a plan)
This discussion has been closed.