Welcome back forums!

The new forums looks great! The UI is amazing, glad you took your time to address issues instead of rushing it and leaving other vulnerabilities

Comments

• Goodbye, activity wall
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Rip Julie's forum friend collection
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited May 2020
    TwiIight said:

lol F
    xSmoke. said:

Goodbye, activity wall

aww i miss my wall.... :(
    edit: oh wait its still there!
  • ulvulv Member
    Welcome back to everyone.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    We Tons of Changes, wow
    xSmoke. said:

Goodbye, activity wall

you can still see activity wall user by user I think (you can check your activity wall by going your Profile) but pretty much the Recent Activity was removed which is sad x-x
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes I turned off activity viewing, because it was one potential problem point for people trying to hack/exploit the forums or just spy on their fellow players activity etc...
  • ulvulv Member

Yes I turned off activity viewing, because it was one potential problem point for people trying to hack/exploit the forums or just spy on their fellow players activity etc...

I guess you lose some, you gain some.
  • TwiIight said:

Rip
  • Wow this is different. I'm still getting a white screen when loading sometimes though, could just be nothing but I dunno
  • Is karma gone?
  • TwiIight said:

Lol F
  • Wow this is different. I'm still getting a white screen when loading sometimes though, could just be nothing but I dunno

Yeah, its response time is also quite slow and UI is still quite messy on mobile. I just hope these changes would really minimize hacks and stuff

but *sigh* i do miss the wall tho.....like a lot xD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Is karma gone?

Gone...
  • I didn't even have time to use the Karma i had been saving up for 3 years lol

Is karma gone?

Gone...
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2020
    The main reason we are here is for the forum, It is always a nice place to be.. Hopefully we will not encounter any future bugs/issues. :)
  • Rip my karma, 0.20 more till I get to buy some friends T_T
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The activity wall is still there. I'm not sure how to get to it on mobile but on the pc it's on the menu on the right. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/activity
  • TwiIight said:

im genuinely sad rn ;~;
  • @*JulieSings* cries in no more friend collection
  • KewbinKewbin Member

The activity wall is still there. I'm not sure how to get to it on mobile but on the pc it's on the menu on the right. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/activity

Disabled for regular members.
    really? several people have posted on them. I wonder how....
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    @SirKewberth Why are the karma points gone?
  • Kewbin said:

Disabled for regular members.
    I think it's so mods can check what people post on other people's profiles.
    edited May 2020
    Luca and a few other people posted on it. I wonder how. I'll have to get on Snowy's account in a while and see how everyone else's looks.
    Any posts from before the switchover would remain.

Luca and a few other people posted on it. I wonder how. I'll have to get on Snowy's account in a while and see how everyone else's looks.

I posted on "it" by posting on a post via kewbin's profile.
    I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the new forums.
    lucaaa795 said:

I explained in my announcement post. I simplified by remove extra things that were not strictly needed.
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    did anyone try to upload a picture using the new button? I couldn't upload, I've tried to use different pictures, and it still doesn't work..
    edited May 2020

lucaaa795 said:

I explained in my announcement post. I simplified by remove extra things that were not strictly needed.
    So, any chance to get some compensation for the 386.65 karma points that have vanished without being spent?
    Also, how can I edit my profile? Where did that location come from? I'm clueless about all of this..
  • I want read discussion to be darker, so i know i read them.