Scam Report

Hello, please a mod or admin take your time and read this because this will happen to many other people.

So, i was in the lobby and a guy named Agent Danger said giveaway and I added him and tped to him. When i went there, I saw that the prizes were really good. There were pjs, krampus and more expensive things in the prize dispenser.

Everyone had left except for me, the owner and another guy. The other guy seemed like a noob (5 level) but i do not remember his name. The owner said that to enter the giveaway we would have to pay 3k. So the noob offered all his cubits and some items (which was a lie to bait me to give 3k too) and went in with a warp food and got a very good item shark head.

Then, i started to think that it was a real giveaway and gave the owner 3k and he gave me a fake warp food teletaco called "giveaway". When i got it i tried to eat it but nothing happened. All of a sudden the owner banned me from the realm and removed me from his friends list.

Please can you ban the guy because he might do this to other people too. I know 3k isn't that much but I really needed it. If you can please give it back.

-ILoveYouJustKidding

Comments

This discussion has been closed.