This is directed towards sir kewberth

Hello, I wanna try make the community were in right now (which is toxic and theres alot of scammers) like the community a few years ago (no scammers and no toxic players) in order for this i need your help and i wanna ask you to get more people on cubic castle support (so they can respond faster to emails and not make it difficult on 1 person (mabz) to reply to all the emails), also i want more mods, It would be very good if you could add more mods so that when people have a problem (in game) mods can respond faster, Right now we dont have many mods and its really hard to keep the community clean, theres scammers everywhere and some of them dont even get banned which is irritating. Also the final thing i ask from you is to listen to the community, if you would listen to us as a community the game would have more players online and it would be less toxic to other players.

Comments

• edited May 2020
    I know exactly what you're saying, mate. However, it's not as easy as 123 to find the RIGHT and good mods. I think Mabz is doing an amazing job as what he is and always has done as far as I've knew the game. But, you would need an admin to do the support so if finding mods is difficult I don't really think giving someone the admins' abilities wouldn't be smart if it was someone from the game.

I think the support is fine and just like any other game though.
  • I know exactly what you're saying, mate. However, it's not as easy as 123 to find the RIGHT and good mods. I think Mabz is doing an amazing job as what he is and always has done as far as I've knew the game. But, you would need an admin to do the support so if finding mods is difficult I don't really think giving someone the admins' abilities wouldn't be smart if it was someone from the game.

• I know exactly what you're saying, mate. However, it's not as easy as 123 to find the RIGHT and good mods. I think Mabz is doing an amazing job as what he is and always has done as far as I've knew the game. But, you would need an admin to do the support so if finding mods is difficult I don't really think giving someone the admins' abilities wouldn't be smart if it was someone from the game.

I didnt say i want this change all of a sudden, I want it overtime for the game to be much better and for us (as players) to have a better community
  • chxrrychxrry Member
    I agree =) you’re so right! Hopefully we can make this happen :D
  • edited May 2020
    Sure there are a lot of scammers, but I think comunity isn't very toxic lately. Also there were maybe even much more scammers in the past, than there are now. Also I agree with what the real minister said about the mods.
  • Agree with what you said.
  • I understand but every fandom or community has a toxic side no matter what you do
  • Yeah. I understand what you mean, but it’s definitely not easy. Being hired for support, you must be a contracted employee of Cubic Castles. Which is a lot of work. Plus, the mod thing, there have been rumors around saying we are getting another batch of mods. I’ve heard it from other people. This may just be a rumor, but if it’s true. That’s good. I also think if you screen record or screenshot proof of scams, use the report abuse button, and then send the proof in discord or in the scams report section of the forums. Mods can ban them. Most people report scammers but have no proof, that’s why the scammers don’t get banned. There is no evidence, so it seems like a false report. I don’t think people understand how many false reports are written on people. To know which ones a true, you gotta get proof for the mods.
  • The community was certainly not devoid of scammers and trolls a few years ago. While I do agree, it is a long process to find mods.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    The more people that play the game the more unsavory players there’ll be. It’s a demographic that will always be in the game no matter how many mods there are. The best that can be done is educate everyone to lookout for and avoid potential scams.
  • I applaud you for effort. " Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get".
  • Yeah. I understand what you mean, but it’s definitely not easy. Being hired for support, you must be a contracted employee of Cubic Castles. Which is a lot of work. Plus, the mod thing, there have been rumors around saying we are getting another batch of mods. I’ve heard it from other people. This may just be a rumor, but if it’s true. That’s good. I also think if you screen record or screenshot proof of scams, use the report abuse button, and then send the proof in discord or in the scams report section of the forums. Mods can ban them. Most people report scammers but have no proof, that’s why the scammers don’t get banned. There is no evidence, so it seems like a false report. I don’t think people understand how many false reports are written on people. To know which ones a true, you gotta get proof for the mods.

I agree that mods do notice reports (as long as they have valid proof). However, imo, some parts of the proof (e.g. time, owner name) should be easily accessible, because I'm one of those people who keeps forgetting taking ss of the time and owner name of realm where the scam took place. Thus, they get away :(

I agree that mods do notice reports (as long as they have valid proof). However, imo, some parts of the proof (e.g. time, owner name) should be easily accessible, because I'm one of those people who keeps forgetting taking ss of the time and owner name of realm where the scam took place. Thus, they get away :(
    Well, I've never done /owner and /time and all my reports have been accepted. I didn't know we had to do that.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Well, I've never done /owner and /time and all my reports have been accepted. I didn't know we had to do that.

It's not required but sometimes if it isn't there and we don't have some other way to determine it is a recent incident we can't use the screenshot as proof. So it is very helpful and guarantees we can use your proof.
  • Well, I've never done /owner and /time and all my reports have been accepted. I didn't know we had to do that.

It's not required but sometimes if it isn't there and we don't have some other way to determine it is a recent incident we can't use the screenshot as proof. So it is very helpful and guarantees we can use your proof.

Ah, good to keep in mind. I'll start doing that for my reports from now on.

I think it's more important to find mods that don't retire after 6 months.
  • Tell people don't play stupid then we don't get that much scam reports

I know exactly what you're saying, mate. However, it's not as easy as 123 to find the RIGHT and good mods. I think Mabz is doing an amazing job as what he is and always has done as far as I've knew the game. But, you would need an admin to do the support so if finding mods is difficult I don't really think giving someone the admins' abilities wouldn't be smart if it was someone from the game.

There hasn't been a mod that retired after 6 months. Lol

You know that he was being- ugh nevermind
  • edited May 2020
    We need more mods! Cuz i go play cc after long time and play about two hours and saw on hollas 3 scams we need more mods or very active mods, Suggesting Galantis to being mod!

True, even earlier.
    edited May 2020

True, even earlier.
    Sent you a dm. I'd like to know this story but don't want to derail this discussion.
  • I'm going to be honest about this, the community is okay (in-game) but it has its problems I guess.

Sure there are toxic people and scammers (and knuckles) but other than that it's fine. It's really rare to see toxic people. Despite there being a lot of scammers, if you learn the dangers of scams and read the popups CC gives you, then it wouldn't be so bad.

The only reason people get scammed is because they're not careful enough and the only reason fights happen is because people don't ignore toxic people.
  • ulvulv Member
    No matter how many staff members they add, there will continue to be toxicity and scammer in the game. It's like no matter how much a game invest in Anti-cheats there will continue to be cheaters. I mean sure you can minimize it as much as possible, but I also think the current staff team is doing a very good job at doing so.
  • NZXT. said:

No matter how many staff members they add, there will continue to be toxicity and scammer in the game. It's like no matter how much a game invest in Anti-cheats there will continue to be cheaters. I mean sure you can minimize it as much as possible, but I also think the current staff team is doing a very good job at doing so.

Just look at TF2, and tell me they don't have cheaters. You can't play on official servers. Yeah, you cannot make them go away forever.