Songs Sung by Cubic Castles

Just making a list of songs I've made the lyrics to using your voices :)

Comments

• PlayerPlayer Member
    edited May 2020
    Take me home, Country Roads (John Denver):

Revenge - (CaptainSparklez):

COMING SOON:
    All Star
    Never Gonna Give You Up
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well done :D
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it against Youtube's rules to use music that has a copyright in your videos?
  • PlayerPlayer Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it against Youtube's rules to use music that has a copyright in your videos?

I'm pretty sure it's allowed aslong as you link the artists song/name in the description.. if I get a copystrike I will have to stop these though.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well yeah, its allowed to use copyrighted music as long as you dont use it to earn money with it, but the thing with youtube is that you can still get copyright striked even though you dont earn money with it
  • I was copy right striked and I appealed it and put the song link in the description and they removed the strike.

You should be fine.. hopefully.

I was copy right striked and I appealed it and put the song link in the description and they removed the strike.

You should be fine.. hopefully.

yeah the problem is only how famous the maker of the song is, if the song happens to be from famous people like he did then it will be harder to appeal the strike
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited May 2020
    Idk why but these ones are so wholesome. Very nice 11/10. Also what TTS program did you use in the first video?
  • I'm in it :3
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    DoodleDog said:

Idk why but these ones are so wholesome. Very nice 11/10. Also what TTS program did you use in the first video?

Yeah I find them wholesome too. I use an app named Narrator's Voice

I'm in it :3

Thanks for being in it :)
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/28200/youtube-copyright-what-music-can-i-use#latest

I asked about copyright a while ago...
    Still confused lol
    Everyone says different things
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    I've done content creation before and used songs and I've found aslong as I credit the owner im fine.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Player said:

I've done content creation before and used songs and I've found aslong as I credit the owner im fine.

So you can (more or less) chose any music and put it in your video as long as the owner gets credited?
  • Player said:

So you can (more or less) chose any music and put it in your video as long as the owner gets credited?
    I mean as long as you're not making money off of it
  • PlayerPlayer Member

Player said:

yeah unless the owner of the music has clearly stated they don't want their song used but that doesn't happen often. You can also (if you're a big youtuber) request for permission of their song meaning you can use it whenever you want without crediting them.
    Player said:

Player said:

yeah unless the owner of the music has clearly stated they don't want their song used but that doesn't happen often. You can also (if you're a big youtuber) request for permission of their song meaning you can use it whenever you want without crediting them.
    i want to add that you better never can do that, asking for permission indeed works, but almost always there is a limited time on it till when you are allowed to use it, and after that time has passed, the owners of the songs ussually attack every video that has that song
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    Just want to say thanks as my Creeper Aw Man one of these recently hit 200 views. Hopefully some of them where from outside of our community so they could attract new players :)