Overpriced items

(Sorry if I make typos I'm writing on a broken iPad) so I've been noticing that item s in cc have been really high and I think I might know the cause ppl may say I'm wrong and I might be ,so you know when there was the Easter pack and in the Easter pack u could never/rarely get rares , I saw so many people on cc buying it and one time this person spent 50k on the packs and only got 1-3k from it (at least that's what I think) so he went to his clan and said he's quitting because of how much c he lost,also the Easter packs never had anything could but some ppl Always spam brought them hoping for rares but then lost cubits only to get some deco and 1 acceroie and everyone started overpricing what they sell,idk if this is true tho.what do u guys think ?

Comments

• Twins! I have a broken iPad too. But I have a phone
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well yeah but the price is purely made by all players, items in certain packs has a certain rarity and the price is mostly made of price and demand, yes a person lost maybe 47k, but most people selling stuff do lose a lot
  • well yeah but the price is purely made by all players, items in certain packs has a certain rarity and the price is mostly made of price and demand, yes a person lost maybe 47k, but most people selling stuff do lose a lot

Well yes you are right but no one could ever get rares a lot from it and I saw many of my friends spam buying it and lost their cubits and it was only after the Easter pack items where overpriced
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

well yeah but the price is purely made by all players, items in certain packs has a certain rarity and the price is mostly made of price and demand, yes a person lost maybe 47k, but most people selling stuff do lose a lot

Well yes you are right but no one could ever get rares a lot from it and I saw many of my friends spam buying it and lost their cubits and it was only after the Easter pack items where overpriced
    You don’t buy packs expecting profit.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    U said:

You buy packs to lose thousands of cubits^
  • U said:

I know what you mean but people would often get the packs to get rares to sell
  • JuIius said:

U said:

You buy packs to lose thousands of cubits^
    True
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

you look at it completely the wrong way, yes the packs indeed has low chances of having the items you want to make profit, but you only talk about of your friends' experience, no one forces them to buy packs, no one forces them to waste money on the wrong way...

its all based on luck, if you happen to have the right items from the packs you are really lucky, and the price of tbe rares exist purely because of how many lucky players there has been that got the 5% chance item or something

if they really wanna make profit but have bad luck, best is then for them to wait till the items of the packs are cheaper secondhand, and then buy them and later resell them when the price has gone up
  • (Sorry if I make typos I'm writing on a broken iPad) so I've been noticing that item s in cc have been really high and I think I might know the cause ppl may say I'm wrong and I might be ,so you know when there was the Easter pack and in the Easter pack u could never/rarely get rares , I saw so many people on cc buying it and one time this person spent 50k on the packs and only got 1-3k from it (at least that's what I think) so he went to his clan and said he's quitting because of how much c he lost,also the Easter packs never had anything could but some ppl Always spam brought them hoping for rares but then lost cubits only to get some deco and 1 acceroie and everyone started overpricing what they sell,idk if this is true tho.what do u guys think ?

It's undoubtedly a good subject to discuss, and as a Qbee i have to type my answer individually, and not being influenced by any other Qbee's opinion, I would tell you that I strongly disagree that people overpricing their items might be an outcome of the Easter Packs. Instead, I believe that Qbees are always based on other's opinions, consequently pricing their items in the same way other Qbees do, but since they want to make profit, they always sell it a little bit more expensive, thus making items slowly getting overpriced, thing which is really easy to face by not buying what you think is overpriced, indirectly making the seller low his price. I believe that was a wonderful idea to discuss and having it thought before, I would for sure bring it up too!