I can’t comment

Idk what’s going on I was joining someone’s art contest and then it wouldn’t let me comment I refreshed, logged out and came back loads of times but it still wouldn’t let me comment can someone please help me

Comments

• :(
  • I think sending screenshots of your problem would allow people to assist you easier.
  • I think sending screenshots of your problem would allow people to assist you easier.

Ur right
  • Ur right but it’s like when I press comment it starts to change the position of it so when I press that it goes back but the 2nd time it does it it’s really fast and I can’t take a screen shot of it
  • Ur right but it’s like when I press comment it starts to change the position of it so when I press that it goes back but the 2nd time it does it it’s really fast and I can’t take a screen shot of it

Have you tried resetting your device.

I will try that thanks

I will try that thanks
    IT WORKED THANK U !
This discussion has been closed.