Any oldies around? Also looking for super amicorum clan leader

So... I'm back to cubic castle after a 4 years break. Any oldies around? Also I'm looking for amicorum clan leader since bjdware quit sometimes back.

Comments

• I don't think Super Amicorum is running anymore buddy.
  • KaizeraKaizera Member
    edited May 2020
    Sigh... I still have the clan title on top of me lolx. Thanks for the heads up
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm an oldie but you won't know me I'm from before then
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Welcome back to the game.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Welcome Back.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2020
    wb!

i don't hear the name super amicorum in a long time...

btw, i am a "old" player aswell, i have joined in 2015
  • I think I'm 2017. Sorry buddy :P
  • KaizeraKaizera Member
    Well I join when it was still amicorum lolx
  • I'm 2016 if it counts
  • Super amicorum was a clan started by Superxtreme , BJDware , ED (maybe there's other leader) . Ed then left the clan and started one himself named Voxenvale .
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited December 2023
    I'm a "2015" player cx
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Super closed Super Amircorum and restarted Super Qbeez (his old clan) but then went inactive so it's now an inactive clan.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Ah yes Super Amicorum.
    Back when i was running "Amicorum" i asked Super if he was interested in combining the "Super Qbees" with our group. Turned out we were both keen as well as most of our members. Thus "Super Amicorum" was born. Owned by Superxtreme and myself, but ran by several Qbee's ( multi leader system, which surprisingly worked well ).

But yeah it I folded it not long before i retired because everyone went MIA or just became fairly inactive (including super, being busy IRL).
    What active members we had left got merged into a new group called "the AFK squad".. but unfortunately i left the game some time soon after.

A Bit of brief history lol.

But hey hey Kaizera! Long time no hear. Glad to see that you are still kicking. I Pop around once in a while on the forums and ingame. But yeah.. still retired (for now)

PS.
    I Still have Super Amicorum and Amicorum. They still exist.
  • BJDware said:

Ah yes Super Amicorum.
    Back when i was running "Amicorum" i asked Super if he was interested in combining the "Super Qbees" with our group. Turned out we were both keen as well as most of our members. Thus "Super Amicorum" was born. Owned by Superxtreme and myself, but ran by several Qbee's ( multi leader system, which surprisingly worked well ).

But yeah it I folded it not long before i retired because everyone went MIA or just became fairly inactive (including super, being busy IRL).
    What active members we had left got merged into a new group called "the AFK squad".. but unfortunately i left the game some time soon after.

But hey hey Kaizera! Long time no hear. Glad to see that you are still kicking. I Pop around once in a while on the forums and ingame. But yeah.. still retired (for now)

PS.

I thought Ed was one of the leaders for SA ?
  • KaizeraKaizera Member
    Well I join when it was still amicorum lolx
    BJDware said:

Ah yes Super Amicorum.

PS.

Yup, I'm back lolx. Although a bit late. But yup. Saw u on MAD Moderators appreciation day. But boy am I glad u to see you. After the brief history lesson, I think I'm gonna keep the super amicorum clan title on top of my head lolx. Can I get your consent to created a clan name last amicorum?
    I'm gonna finish all my outstanding built this time round. My 2 youngest Bratz are using this as an alternative to Minecraft so I'm gonna be here for quite a while. Do drop by when u are in game.

PS. Your afk throne in my realm is still there. I might move it thought. I'm gonna renovate it to a more homlely place
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2020

I thought Ed was one of the leaders for SA ?

If memory serves, yes. He was one of the many leaders Super and myself placed in position.
    We had a weird system in place. We had clan owners, Supe and myself. Then we had multiple leaders that basically ran different area's of the clan.
    Kaizera said:

Yup, I'm back lolx. Although a bit late. But yup. Saw u on MAD Moderators appreciation day. But boy am I glad u to see you. After the brief history lesson, I think I'm gonna keep the super amicorum clan title on top of my head lolx. Can I get your consent to created a clan name last amicorum?
    I'm gonna finish all my outstanding built this time round. My 2 youngest Bratz are using this as an alternative to Minecraft so I'm gonna be here for quite a while. Do drop by when u are in game.

PS. Your afk throne in my realm is still there. I might move it thought. I'm gonna renovate it to a more homlely place

I'll have to defiantly stop by for a visit the next time i'm on :P
  • BJDware said:

Ah yes Super Amicorum.

PS.

"for now" Could this be hinting at something/

Also, its nice to see the history of the clan, i never knew thats how it became.
  • I took a long break too! R.i.p kingdom of billy boo and all my offline friends ;-;
  • HafwenHafwen Member
    I've never heard of that clan, but I started playing since 2016 or 2017.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I've heard of that clan and remember when it was around.
    I started at the end of 2014
  • KaizeraKaizera Member
    Hafwen said:

I've never heard of that clan, but I started playing since 2016 or 2017.

It a very secretive clan that was set up to take over the qbee world. But the 2 clan owner's couldn't decided on the ratio of cheesehead to purple feather hat after taking over, hence the splits. Personally I belong to the pets factor

PS. We are still plotting to take over the world once those 2 guys sort it out

PPS to those that that WB me, thanks!!
  • welcome back