DISTILLER BUG

My distiller didnt drop anything when i cook something . Stuff that i cook are stuck in the distiller even i leave there a day. I put everything already , chillie berries and oil . Is it a new bug? The weird thing is , its only happen at one of my room , other room is work fine . I tried to replace , relog , restart game // phone but it doesnt really do anything lol .

Comments

• You could try picking up and placing the distiller again. Do you have fuel?
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Do you have alot of items(floaters) in the realm that it doesnt work?
  • I did replacing them and picked all the stuff and place it back , it doesnt work , and also my realm have stacks of berries bushes
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited May 2020
    if your realm already has a lot of items dropped the distillers wont put something out, can you see what happens if you pick upmost of the dropped items? and if that didnt help can you try placing the distillers in a different room? (preferable empty/as empty as possible)
  • MiniChickMiniChick Member
    edited May 2020
    alright the only way is to do it in a different room , thanks for your help guys . Have a wonderfull dayy
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    minichick said:

alright the only way is to do it in a different room , thanks for your help guys . Have a wonderfull dayy

ah alright, might be just too many entities in that room, maybe an idea to make a craft room and a seperate farming room? (if you need help i can see what i can do for ya, but dont count on me too much hehe)