Pet Level Issue

Level 50 pet back to level 49 when entering portal that start and end on the same realm / room

Pet lvl Issue before
Pet lvl Issue after

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Replicated this quite easily.

@CosmicCow
  • LiQuidoLiQuido Member
    edited May 2016
    i reported this on support ticket few months ago, but this issues still present until now.

• HellesHelles Member
    My black cat was level49 and when i broke the kennel and placed it again, it became level30.

Fix please.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited May 2016
    Wurfino said:

Not a bug/glitch, You need to return the pet into the kennel before breaking it, It's like a 'Save Level' feature.

Thanks Wurf I Didnt Know That :v
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    wonder, is this bug going to be fixed?
  • HellesHelles Member
    Wurfino said:

Helles said:

My black cat was level49 and when i broke the kennel and placed it again, it became level30.

Fix please.

Not a bug/glitch, You need to return the pet into the kennel before breaking it, It's like a 'Save Level' feature.

Thanks!
  • Wurfino said:

Helles said:

Fix please.

So glad i read this discussion!! I had no idea!!!! Good thing i haven't moved my kennels..
  • it is a bug but u musst make the level again sry if u have the bug but i think everyday it was patched
    :)