Close dis

Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
edited May 2020 in Community
The Cubicles - 2020

The Cubicles is an unofficial event where chosen players are "used" for votes. No prizes are given.

Since now we're in quarantine, I thought it would be cool to host a small contest (not really) for fun.
This isn't made to shame or anger anyone, as these are far from that.

Rules are simple:
- 1 vote per player
- Respect others' opinions, don't start flame wars
- We don't accept player requests

(you get the idea)

*Deadline: May 11th*

Here we go:

Comments

• *isn't in most active*
    *Literally has no life other than the forums*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J
  • edited May 2020
    Ill vote A for the first even though I think ironfish is average in terms of activity, cuz lucaaa has kinda been in and out, player just came back to the game like a month ago, and ig I haven't really seen minister9, if we are talking about forums ^Dragon^ is the real one imo, but he aint in there

F for the second one

H because of the toilet thing

L because according to my sources sir pixel is noob
  • -username--username- Member
    edited May 2020
    *8*

*E*

*H*

hmm I can't decide... I'll say *J*

yes I am not voting myself but you should
    also why am I even there no one knows me lol
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2020
    *B*
    *E*
    *I* DINKLEBEEERG
    *L*

Player started replaying cc like 3 weeks ago or something IDK why he is there
  • my forum game was picked how what why --
    ahem

*A*

*F* ?

*H*

*M* ?

This is hard
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited May 2020

Ill vote A for the first even though I think ironfish is average in terms of activity, cuz lucaaa has kinda been in and out, player just came back to the game like a month ago, and ig I haven't really seen minister9, if we are talking about forums ^Dragon^ is the real one imo, but he aint in there

F for the second one

MEEPYZ said:

B
    E
    I DINKLEBEEERG
    L

Player started replaying cc like 3 weeks ago or something IDK why there

F for the second one

[BN] said:

*isn't in most active*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J

They're supposed to be in stars, like so, *A*
    Sorry if this is confusing, this is literally the first time I've hosted an actual "event".
    You may recast your votes, I'm thinking over the applications (^Dragon^ has been added, the only time I'll do a player request).
  • CubicCubic Member

F for the second one

MEEPYZ said:

B
    E
    I DINKLEBEEERG
    L

F for the second one

[BN] said:

*isn't in most active*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J

Sorry if this is confusing, this is literally the first time I've hosted an actual "event".
    You may recast your votes, I'm thinking over the applications (^Dragon^ has been added, the only time I'll do a player request).
    You should get all the applicants, then do a giant poll. It'd be so much easier
  • Ill vote A for the first even though I think ironfish is average in terms of activity, cuz lucaaa has kinda been in and out, player just came back to the game like a month ago, and ig I haven't really seen minister9, if we are talking about forums ^Dragon^ is the real one imo, but he aint in there

F for the second one

MEEPYZ said:

B
    E
    I DINKLEBEEERG
    L

F for the second one

[BN] said:

*isn't in most active*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J

^Dragon^ is the last player in here, so we're ready to do this now.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

F for the second one

MEEPYZ said:

B
    E
    I DINKLEBEEERG
    L

F for the second one

[BN] said:

*isn't in most active*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J

He means add it as a poll thing, not making people comment, also, who is ^Dragon^?
  • MEEPYZ said:

F for the second one

MEEPYZ said:

B
    E
    I DINKLEBEEERG
    L

F for the second one

[BN] said:

*isn't in most active*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J

He means add it as a poll thing, not making people comment, also, who is ^Dragon^?
    U is dragon.
  • Ok, I hope I'm not annoying you guys but I did it as a poll. :D
  • I'm the first to vote with the new poll you did B)
    *Weird flex but ok meme here*
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    [BN] said:

MEEPYZ said:

F for the second one

MEEPYZ said:

B
    E
    I DINKLEBEEERG
    L

F for the second one

[BN] said:

*isn't in most active*
    *Cri*

My votes:

A
    F
    H
    J

U is dragon.
    wasn't his username 'Dragon' not ^Dragon^
  • Idec
  • bumps
  • hey kids u got two days left
  • ONE DAI LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Worst player of the year, lol XD
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited May 2020
    close this bois
This discussion has been closed.