NEED HELP ASAP!!

Why did I got banned for 3 days? I've never even interact with anyone in the game let alone scam someone or something. I HAVE SOME ITEMS IN PENS! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I HAVE A CAVE ART SET, FOSSIL SET, GOLD REHYDRATED CUBE, BROWN SET, WITH BOMBER HAT AND SNOWMAN COSTUME! WHAT IS HAPPENING CC. I want an explanation why I got banned and I already know I will lose the items I have 30 mins. left on that plot. WHY DID I GET BANNED!!

Comments

• edited May 2020
    If you know the moderator that banned you, i'm sure you can ask.

If not and you want to know - https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    I'm sure support will be able to assist your needs :)
  • Thank you so much for the help :D.

But right now I'm very frustrated and disappointed. They banned me without giving me any info, nothing at all. This is the first time I'm experiencing this so I'm quite shocked. Plus they really had to ban me when I'm renting at pens. What a timing!
  • Da Vincii said:

Thank you so much for the help :D.

But right now I'm very frustrated and disappointed. They banned me without giving me any info, nothing at all. This is the first time I'm experiencing this so I'm quite shocked. Plus they really had to ban me when I'm renting at pens. What a timing!

You should maybe TRY to contact Pen and see if there's anything he can do...

I know he's not active but it may be worth a try.
    I don't know his discord but i'm sure someone could give it on the official cubic discord server.
  • The items is gone. @ThisIsNotSlim helped out, he scoped out the place and he just told me a player named Dark Repulsor got the plot.
  • Da Vincii said:

The items is gone. @ThisIsNotSlim helped out, he scoped out the place and he just told me a player named Dark Repulsor got the plot.

I worked out which was your plot and did see that the items have disappeared but i'm glad you've gotten help.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Didnt really get help because I failed my mission to get the plot and save the day.. :'(

Sad day :o

Hopefully, if it was an error admin can replace the items;

I can confirm to have seen these items on the plot;
    "I HAVE SOME ITEMS IN PENS! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I HAVE A CAVE ART SET, FOSSIL SET, GOLD REHYDRATED CUBE, BROWN SET, WITH BOMBER HAT AND SNOWMAN COSTUME! "
  • I appreciate both of you for trying to help :).

I'm currently waiting for Mabz to reply back to my support ticket. Hopefully I can get some information about the incident I'm in.