My realm was hacked

All my vends are gone and prize despencers someone help

Comments

• Contact support, theyre the only ones who can help you much

https://cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • They never help they only try to blame my sister mystic when she sits beside me when we play plus the fact that her internet is off when this happened so i know it wasn't her
  • They never help they only try to blame my sister mystic when she sits beside me when we play plus the fact that her internet is off when this happened so i know it wasn't her

Just be polite, explain that you know it wasn't her. Check who else has perms in the realm and if anyone in your household could've done it. Your realm wouldn't have really been "hacked" just check everything and if you really can't find evidence send another ticket asking what the best thing to do is :)
  • Noone but her has perm and i know it was her all my stuff is gone my resources and vends i have nothing now
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    I got hacked too my cubits,inventory,realm,clothes, friends are gone. How are they gone ? They are gone because 'the fluffy bunny' guessed my password. I have now changed it and I am rich again . He might have guessed your password too
  • Nope that isn't the case here he just straight took my vends prize despencers bumpers and resources over 600 bees wax and alot more so far I've got no help from support.
  • Nope that isn't the case here he just straight took my vends prize despencers bumpers and resources over 600 bees wax and alot more so far I've got no help from support.

Then you have to talk with her. Tell her to give you back the stuff. Talk to your parents eventually.

If nothing helps, you're gonna have to tell support that your sister won't give the items back. She was the only one that could've done this if she was the only one that had perm in your realm.

Never give perm to anyone in your realm.
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is actually a major bug it has happened to a lot of people. Just contact customer service and tell them that due to a bug some of my items have disappeared (items) I lost some donation tables due to this bug.

Unless the other person with perms took them.
  • No bug nor my sister it was RudeYt he gained access to my sister's account and took the items .