General Information - Player Commands

edited May 2020 in Help Requests
P̲l̲a̲y̲e̲r̲ ̲C̲o̲m̲m̲a̲n̲d̲s̲

NOTE: THESE COMMANDS WILL NEED TO BE TYPED IN CHAT, NOBODY WILL SEE YOU TYPE THEM AND THEY WILL NOT APPEAR IN THE CHAT. MOST OF THEM WILL USE A SLASH (/) BUT SOME MIGHT NOT AND THOSE ARE SHOWN DOWN BELOW.

/ignore - if you would like to ignore a player, use this command. It will allow you to pick a name (in the place you're in) for you to ignore. You will no longer be able to see messages from the selected person.

/unignore - this is how you would unignore the person you previously ignore. They don't have to be in the realm for you to use this.

/trade - 2 slot trades with someone in the realm, you will not be able to pass on cubits.

/owner - you will be able to access the realm/room owner's name.

/unlock - this is for unlocking your realm if it's locked. You cannot lock it the same way.

/unadmin - the command doesn't have an effect but if you would like to see what it does feel free.

whisper - bare in mind you will not need the slash (/) for this. If you would like to whisper to a player, in the realm/room, you will have to use this. Nobody else will be able to see your message to the chosen person.

holla - using 'holla' will not mean anybody can teleport to you. It's more for a message you want to put out to the server.

hollawarp - will a selected message it will ALLOW PEOPLE TO TELEPORT TO YOU.

/perks - this will show YOUR perks and a little information about them.

shout - like Whisper, you will not need the slash (/). You will have to purchase shouts from the cubit store to use them and they only work in realms you have building permission in.
You will be able to purchase them for 500 recubes and will get 5!

/time - this will be displayed as CUBIC TIME and not yours. Use this before taking scam-proof-screenshots, if possible.

I DEFY BETAMAX!

This command is useless now, it was used for turning your camera at extra angles. You will no longer need to type this for the effect.

IF YOU NEED HELP - GO HERE FIRST!

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27/need-help-look-here-first#latest

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14/staff-badges#latest

BM/Bookmark

These are both useless commands, as I saw in the comments, the only thing they will do for you is this:

Comments

• I have seen a thread about this and wanted to make it very clear what commands you can use in-game.
  • wat bookmark, bm say when you do it, t e l l > : 0

im curious xD
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

wat bookmark, bm say when you do it, t e l l > : 0

im curious xD

It just says you have no bookmarks
  • wat bookmark, bm say when you do it, t e l l > : 0

im curious xD

MEEPYZ said:

wat bookmark, bm say when you do it, t e l l > : 0

im curious xD

It just says you have no bookmarks

This is all both the commands do as of now.
  • edited May 2020
    I have two questions about the /unlock command.
    1) What is it's effect? I haven't understand that very well...
    2) If there isn't a /lock command, how can I do the inverse effect of /unlock?
  • I have two questions about the /unlock command.
    1) What is it's effect? I haven't understand that very well...
    2) If there isn't a /lock command, how can I do the inverse effect of /unlock?

1) If your realm is only open for you or open just for your friends /unlock will make it open to everyone
    2) You have to go into realm setup as there isn't one.
  • Okay, thank you
  • this should be made an announcement tho
  • IronFish said:

this should be made an announcement tho

That depends on how useful it may be to the public.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    There is /grow but only beta xD
  • Alvin! said:

There is /grow but only beta xD

Well... if there are more beat commands I can make that a separate paragraph but for now, I will keep it how it is.
  • IronFish said:

this should be made an announcement tho

Personally I think this thread is useful to all players
  • The bookmark was sopost to be used instead of warp food but never was added to the game, but left what was sopost to be the command for it in game.
  • The bookmark was sopost to be used instead of warp food but never was added to the game, but left what was sopost to be the command for it in game.

It's nice to know what it WAS used for.

At the end of the day, really, it doesn't work anymore so really not too too much point in talking about it on the thread but I didn't know that so thank you.
  • I remember the betamax thing! It was so cool when I first typed it out, seeing all those disconnected heads..
  • disconnected....heads?! o.o
  • IronFish said:

disconnected....heads?! o.o

Ye when you unlock the camera and move it at a particular angle you see your head is disconnected to your body (djsklfal_)
  • I remember the betamax thing! It was so cool when I first typed it out, seeing all those disconnected heads..

Most useful command in my opinion.