Common Funny Problem

This is a funny problem I just got this on reddit plz fix this

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    This is just texture bug, just restart your game then it will back to normal
  • hi dude who cursed alot and won a easter tophat because of it, just reset the game because yes. If it happens again do the multitasking mode in your cp idk then remove cubic castles, load the game again them you're fine.
  • You might have blurred your name out, but we can see it :D
  • Boko!Boko! Member

hi dude who cursed alot and won a easter tophat because of it, just reset the game because yes. If it happens again do the multitasking mode in your cp idk then remove cubic castles, load the game again them you're fine.

Why Are You So Jealous just because my luck helped me ? And we are talking about the glitch not about that giveaway.
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Azsimuth said:

You might have blurred your name out, but we can see it :D

Thats not my pic. I got it on a website.
  • hi dude who cursed alot and won a easter tophat because of it, just reset the game because yes. If it happens again do the multitasking mode in your cp idk then remove cubic castles, load the game again them you're fine.

Why Are You So Jealous just because my luck helped me ? And we are talking about the glitch not about that giveaway.
    who told you I was jealous lmao, I was just telling hi. Also I talked about the glitch.