May the Fourth be with you!

Hello, all Qbees of Cubic Castles :) It is Star Wars day!!! :D I'm such a big star wars fan so I decided I'd dress as yoda, Orange cloak and Green cowl! *Please complete the poll :)* If you were wondering why I posted this, It's because I was bored xD. K bye *Dis must've been a waste to some*

s(O3O)/ May the force "Fourth" be with you! -Elfie XD

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    That moment you never watched Star Wars and have to google May the fourth
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    XD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Wasen't this at the 3rd? People in class was saying its Star Wars day..
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    May The Fourth Be With U All ☺
    Is @SirKewberth A Star Wars Fan? :3
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    May the 4th be with you ;)

for those who don't know...
    this comes directly from the wiki-page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day
    Star Wars Day, May 4, celebrates Star Wars created by George Lucas.
    The date was chosen for the easy pun on the catchphrase "May the Force be with you"— "May the Fourth be with you". Even though the holiday was not actually created or declared by Lucasfilm, many Star Wars fans across the world choose to celebrate the holiday.

Oh and today(at least for me - my time zone) it is.... "Revenge of the Fifth" - May 5th
    On this day, fans join the "Dark Side" by celebrating the Sith Lords from the Star Wars series.

I can go on for a while, but that would make my post a little bit to big. :D
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    XD good one +scorto7 "Revenge of the fifth"
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    That moment when you watched all the Star Wars and it is now May 5th when you get the May 4th Joke ._.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited May 2016
    XD lol

I am glad U voted for Kylo Ren like I did :D

#CountDookuDaLoner
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Topic moved.
    Please remember to post discussions within forum sections that best relate to the topic matter.
    In this case, it has no relation to the game at all. Such discussions belong in the "off-topic" section.
  • That moment you never watched Star Wars and have to google May the fourth

I've never watched Star Wars too, but everyone around me always say: May the Force be with you! So I pretty much knew what was going on..O_O