In Game Keyboard and side suggestion.

This is only for the mobile users. I was thinking that maybe not all but alot of mobile gamers on cc have this keyboard glitch where after sometime the keyboard wont show up and u cant chat. The only way to fix it is to reopen game. But just maybe if the devs created an ingame keyboard the problem could be solved perhaps and with anyone that does like the option they can also add a switch in setting if you want to use the in game keyboard or not. Also a side suggestion is putting an option to hide your own name just for your screen not other peoples ones.

Comments

• +1
    Yea the keyboard sometimes need to wait 30 seconds to pop out, and it would be cool if there is a self made game keyboard!
  • I suggested it before, someone said it's not possible, but +1
  • +1 The glitch doesn’t really occur for me anymore, but, it does lag when I type, so, I hope that would also be fixed with the in game keyboard.
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Bump
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    Can you explain a bit more? I don't get it xD

Edit: probs my small brain
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    edited May 2020

Can you explain a bit more? I don't get it xD

Edit: probs my small brain

On mobile. After playing cc for a while the keyboard takes a while to pop up when you want to chat and sometime it doesnt show up at all. The solution to this could be an ingame keyboard just as the icon chat interface always shows up maybe also the keyboard will always show up

Bump
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Bump
  • +2 I like both ideas and I really wish that there was an option to hide your own name in the parental controls. I also think it would be nice to choose which friends’ names to appear on our screen.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's because of your device. The better it is, the smaller the chance of running out of memory (RAM) to have keyboard not opening
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Bump
  • 100% has been happening for about a year and its annoying I play on android a10 and also sometimes I just weirdly somehow get out of the game without me doing it
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Bump
  • This is only for the mobile users. I was thinking that maybe not all but alot of mobile gamers on cc have this keyboard glitch where after sometime the keyboard wont show up and u cant chat. The only way to fix it is to reopen game. But just maybe if the devs created an ingame keyboard the problem could be solved perhaps and with anyone that does like the option they can also add a switch in setting if you want to use the in game keyboard or not. Also a side suggestion is putting an option to hide your own name just for your screen not other peoples ones.

+1
  • also add new Languages for us to type +1
  • Yuan Kube said:

also add new Languages for us to type +1

You mean new icons like kidzchat ? Or emotes ?
  • Bump. Damn my pfp lowkey cringe
  • oml cradles i thought you died but yes my cp sucks and it takes 10 secs to load the keyboard so
    +1