Lost my account that I keep all of my stuff

My username is GoodDayLuck. I was playing cubic castles on Saturday May 2nd around 10:30 central time zone then I left to go see my parents and take a hike. I came back to a service zone at my home and hopped on to the game, but when i tried to log on it said that my password was incorrect. I tried a couple more times repeating my password over and over again, it didnt log me on. I am thinking now that someone either found my password out and stole the account but I just recently bought the $50 cubit pack too, so maybe I may have gotten hacked so they could have my cubits and stuff. I am confuzed as if I could either get my account back or if i made a new account with my old stuff. If i do find a way to log back on and find all of my stuff gone I will get pretty angry. For now I will keep people updated on my account if I get it back or not.

Comments

• https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html Account problems, you will need to open a support ticket :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I saw this account earlier making a holla about a free build and giving away everything on the account. Chances are someone got your password using the fake forums link scam going around, and got on the account to get rid of everything on it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm going to guess that someone contacted you in Discord or Instagram and sent a link to something and said you needed to come see something quick. That was a fake website so when you used your CC account information to log in they stole your account. You need to contact support to recover your account. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • Ash5576Ash5576 Member
    WHAT
    This guy did do that... I dont want to lose all my stuff
  • Ash5576Ash5576 Member
    I'm gonna kill myself if I dont get it back... I genuinely am
  • Ash5576Ash5576 Member
    I sent a support ticket telling the stuff I had, all my cubits and outfit, there isnt any way they could set the realm back to 10:30 am sentral
  • Ash5576Ash5576 Member
    They also took everything from mine and scary_potatoes shop
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Contact support and please don't multipost.
This discussion has been closed.