Happy bday message

AvachuelaAvachuela Member
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
When you get online on cc the day is your birthday, some kind of broadcast will appear saying "Happy birthday ___ (and a special message)" with a random letter colour and everyone would be able to see it. There would be a way to set your bday in the menu or idk.

I thought this would make a bit more special people's bday and it would make them happier :)

Comment if u think its a good idea or not, how to improve it or just comment anything about it!

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    What if tons of people have the same birthday? That message would be too long...
  • Maybe a personal message but I wouldn’t recommend one for everyone.

Like on april fools day right?
  • How would they know their birthdays??
  • How would they know their birthdays??

Read the discussion...
    "There would be a way to set your bday in the menu or idk."

It could also appear 2 System msg. One for announcement and one for bday greetings

+1 it may not be much useful but why not
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2020
    I’m not particularly a huge fan of this idea, but if it’s added, sure I guess.
  • IronFish said:

Maybe a personal message but I wouldn’t recommend one for everyone.

It could also appear 2 System msg. One for announcement and one for bday greetings

+1 it may not be much useful but why not
    Agreed

+1
  • I wouldn't be happy with the "everyone will see it" part though, I would have to see a broadcast saying "Happy Birthday Nigel Brownson!" even though I have no clue who NIGEL is.

I hope NIGEL is HAPPY.
  • Hm, what about add it in the Menu so that people who wants to see it can just open them, and that the SYSTEM Message won't be too long.
  • +1 if it was a personal message to you. the list can get long if too many people have the same birthday.
  • +1 if it was a personal message to you. the list can get long if too many people have the same birthday.

+1 to this

+1 to this
    Yeah this might be a lot better

• Boko!Boko! Member

What if tons of people have the same birthday? That message would be too long...

LOL