Quarantine Events

edited May 2020 in General Chat
Will there be more events for these quarantine days at home?
@SirKewberth @WhimsicalFirefly

Comments

• Probably but the event probably delayed cause of quarantine
  • SirKewberth said that they were organising new quarantine events
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Personally I think this would be a good time to revive sponsored events.
  • Personally I think this would be a good time to revive sponsored events.

What events are those?
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited May 2020

What events are those?
    A while back there was an idea of making sponsored official events. Players would come up with their idea, and if they won the voting, they were given a certain budget to hold the event.

Will look for a link in a minute.
    Edit: here you go:
    http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24540/sponsored-player-events/p1
  • If you look at the crafting page and basic crafting, right under White Plaster you will see the virus items. These are listed just like the Halloween items are, where we collected candy then crafted Ultimate Candy. So this is one event that IMO will be fun and possible profitable especially those greedy people.

On that subject: @SirKewberth why was that door at the 2nd highest peak in Icy Peaks left there?
  • DoodleDog said:

What events are those?
    A while back there was an idea of making sponsored official events. Players would come up with their idea, and if they won the voting, they were given a certain budget to hold the event.

Will look for a link in a minute.
    Edit: here you go:
    http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24540/sponsored-player-events/p1
    Thank you for the info!!! :D
  • I'm planning to do an annual sports game but have no budget. The sponsored player events may be a good idea.
  • edited May 2020
    I agree :)
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    Intimate said:

If you look at the crafting page and basic crafting, right under White Plaster you will see the virus items. These are listed just like the Halloween items are, where we collected candy then crafted Ultimate Candy. So this is one event that IMO will be fun and possible profitable especially those greedy people.

On that subject: @SirKewberth why was that door at the 2nd highest peak in Icy Peaks left there?

I saw that while I was doing quest pack xD